Pleeeaase buff dagon.

+
And please.... Reaaaaly please, dont delete this thread.......
in the current state, it is gwent's last hope....
​​​​
ps: i think on the forum, there must be a reward, like
Troll lv10 for 10 useless posts
troll lv15 for 15, lv20 for 20, etc.
Troll with the highest level gets 1 free meteorite powder in the end of each season)))))
Community reward)))))
​​​

Guest 4021160

Just call it hydrocephalus, my friend. We're educated here. No, we don't. Have you?

Is this game rigged?

EDIT: Mod, there is a bug in my posting. I thought my previous post was deleted, but then I created a new thread somewhere and it ends up here :O

Last edited:
4RM3D;n9311031 said:
Well...

Eh... Wait, I know a good thread for this.

*Drags post through inter-dimensional portal*

There we go.

Hi,

read my editted post, there's something wrong with my post :O

fostdecile;n9311041 said:
read my editted post, there's something wrong with my post :O

CDPR HQ already got to you? That's quick. Better not speak of this again.

*Calls NSA*

"Threat contained. Let's continue with operation Omega."

4RM3D;n9311061 said:
CDPR HQ already got to you? That's quick. Better not speak of this again.

*Calls NSA*

"Threat contained. Let's continue with operation Omega."

No, not that. I initially posted a reply to this thread about 15 hours ago, but somehow my reply did not appear, which I thought was deleted even though there was nothing wrong with it (It goes something along the lines of "Just because you can't win, doesn't mean the other decks are OP").

And just a few minutes ago, I made a new Thread on the ST section, but somehow it got posted to this thread instead as a reply.

4RM3D;n9311031 said:
And just a few minutes ago, I made a new Thread on the ST section, but somehow it got posted to this thread instead as a reply.

4RM3D;n9311031 said:
*Drags post through interdimensional portal*

^ That was no accident. We have enough conspiracy theories going on already. Your thread was lacking in substance, so I've moved it over here.

4RM3D;n9311121 said:
^ That was no accident. We have enough conspiracy theories going on already. Your thread was lacking in substance, so I've moved it over here.

Got it. Anyway I found my answers already, it's got to do with the mulligan system - just had to mulligan Saskia last and I have the least chance of drawing her in 3rd round. #roadto4k :D

Guest 4021160

Ha! My thread has become a recycle bin for idiotic nonsensical posts. This ...this... is amazing... achievement of my life.

Guest 4021160

fostdecile;n9311081 said:
Just because you can't win, doesn't mean the other decks are OP

It means exactly that. The decks I use and lose needs buffing. The decks I use to win. Well.... just buff everything alright???!!

Guest 4021160

4RM3D;n9311121 said:

I BEG YOUR PARDON! (Throws a glove on the ground). This is no mere theory! This is a true and pure conspiracy. I demand satisfaction. (Accepted in a form of a match of gwent.)

And please buff Eithne!!!
Right now she's pointless, resurecting a special from your deck is too weak.
She should be a 1O str leader and resurect ALL of your specials including golds!

GenLiu;n9312781 said:
And please buff Eithne!!!
Right now she's pointless, resurecting a special from your deck is too weak.
She should be a 1O str leader and resurect ALL of your specials including golds!

Arachas is too weak! Please make it spawn 5 arachas on random row so I can win without putting in effort like the rest of the people in 4k mmr!

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

Please increase the limit of 4200 to unlock the "legendary" ranked. 4200 is childs' play. An imbecile can achieve that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also buff igni. No one likes it or uses it because it's so weak. It should scorch a row on your enemies side with no requirements.

Top Bottom