Graphic setting of premium cards

+
Graphic setting of premium cards

Hi I wanna see if it's possible to add option in setting or in game to disable opponent premium card visual. The artworks are amazing but I ran into someone who run a full deck of premium card and my laptop just went awfully overheated as the game going and eventually I'm forced to forfeit.

It might sounds weird to ask this but...can you make a on/off switch for premium?

I like premiums, but sometime they are really too much, it cause lag especially in collection page.

No, I do not want to replace them with normal because sometime I enjoy watching it, and another reason is I do not have enough copies of it.

I hope there is an option to turn them on/off anytime anywhere.

Btw static image of certain premium card actually looks good too.

So, I just noticed there is an option now to turn off premium cards. When did that happen? It wasn't in the patch notes.

4RM3D;n9690741 said:
So, I just noticed there is an option now to turn off premium cards. When did that happen? It wasn't in the patch notes.

within previous 2 patch I think, but this is really good function, at least woodland spirit doesn't burn my laptop :D

Indeed a sneaky addition.
I probably wouldn't have found about it until now if someone hadn't mentioned it on a different platform.

But hey, great news for those who were hoping for such an option.
:cheers:

Let us turn off premium card movements

I'll get a lot of poop thrown at me for this. And yes, I'm the only person on the world with this problem.

Please let us turn off the movement of premium cards while in-match. The only reason I'm suggesting this, is because I'm using an old laptop and whenever my opponent places even just 1 premium card on the board, my laptop fans start to work intensely, and my laptop reaches real high tempratures. I'm playing on full low graphics.

Of course, whoever leaves premium card movements on, will still be able to view the movement. So nothing changes really.

Please...

Last edited:
It's already possible to do so. Go to Options > Settings > Graphics > Premium Cards.

4RM3D;n9893011 said:
It's already possible to do so. Go to Options > Settings > Graphics > Premium Cards.

Oooohhhh...thanks! Don't know how I missed that, unless it's a new thing. Love you CDPR.

Top Bottom