Serious Problem with Started Pack - dupe legendaries

+
Serious Problem with Started Pack - dupe legendaries

The started pack should be changed so you can't get a dupe legendary - i.e. instead of "choose one of three random legendary cards" it should state: "choose one of three random legendary cards YOU DON'T OWN" (unless you own all);
If you will have 1/3 of the starter pack wasted on a dupe it makes little sense to buy it even if its good value in terms of keg price.
I wanted to buy it right away, but since I have quite a few legendary cards and someone already reported getting a dupe, its not worth the risk until this is fixed.

Please look into this ASAP CDPR before too many people get screwed.

The best solution would be, as a nice welcome to new players that buy the starter pack, is to be able to pick a legendary of your choice from the started pack instead of getting a random one, since the legendary is such a prominent selling point of the pack.

Curious what others think about this.

Did anyone here that bought it get a dupe already?

well... the starter pack is meant for starters. IE, people who don't have large collections.

given how they're premium, it seems to be nice even for people with larger collections; on top of the keg and powder value

Raunbjorn

I've asked them about this. But they won't do anything about the dupe thing. I guess that's how they make their money.
For me it's not even about having to mill the card cause you have two of them. It's the disappointment of finally getting another golden card and then you realize it's a freakin dupe. That's what happened to me when I started playing the game. The first to golds I got were two Isengrims lol...

Top Bottom