New title for players with all cards

+
New title for players with all cards

What you think about adding new title for example : Collector to players who complet full collection of all cards (including premiums).

Speaking of new title, I've edited the title of your post a bit to make it a bit clearer.

As for your suggestion: could be difficult since there will be more cards in the future.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Interesting suggestion. Though, I would make a distinction between having all non-premium cards and all cards. Something like Collector and Grand Collector.

devivre;n9478791 said:
As for your suggestion: could be difficult since there will be more cards in the future.

The title could be reset with every expansion.

Kingoko;n9480141 said:
Yea reset could work.

Phew man, after seeing your post before the one above I almost had a heart attack :D Do not mention reset in the context of cards.

Btw, it is nice idea, I don't even think reset of the title is necessary, player has proved commitment once he collects initial batch.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Well, i'm already happy having all Skellige cards (not anymore, since the update..). Doubt i'll ever have all cards, even if not considering the premium-regular distinction.

But it could be a good idea, and bring more diverse titles not just related to how high you get in ranked mode.

New title for collecting all standard cards (and also for all premium cards)

They might be already planning to add this but what title could we get? I think "Card Collector" is obvious. "Gwent Hoarder" perhaps. "Gwent Enthusiast" maybe.

I only need 4 cards to collect all standard cards.

And why stop in the title, maybe unique boarder and avatar also for completing all cards, standard or premium.

KDean11;n9891081 said:
They might be already planning to add this but what title could we get? I think "Card Collector" is obvious. "Gwent Hoarder" perhaps. "Gwent Enthusiast" maybe.

I only need 4 cards to collect all standard cards.

And why stop in the title, maybe unique boarder and avatar also for completing all cards, standard or premium.

They might add several titles, each to be awarded at a certain milestone (100,200,... cards).

I really like the idea of this! I think it'd be better to have a non resetable title (or border/avatar). Would be a shame you're only missing one card and the next login it suddenly says "Missing 36 cards".
I'm more thinking of a specific target for the achievement, like:
- Original Collector (collected 154 cards)
- Grand Collector (collected 154 cards and the premiums)
- Skellige's Pride (collected 31 cards cards of faction Skellige)
- <insert other factions>

Once new cards are added, it can be something like Skellige's Pride II (collected 36 Skellige cards)
And maybe ranks for the total cards, like: Card Collector XI (collected 196 cards)
Every milestone (100, 150, 200, ... cards) adds a border or something.

While I do think new titles would be nice, I also think a title for collecting all cards is a bit pointless as I don't really see it as a great achievement. But that's just me, I'd be fine if we still get that as some other people would like that.

Top Bottom