Manticore Venom Should Hit 6+6 Damage

+
Manticore Venom Should Hit 6+6 Damage

Hi guys , as you know nobody prefer manticore venom..
For make it better , i think manticore venom hits 2 unit 6+6 and will be very useful..

As long as you can use both hits on the same unit if you want to, maybe it would not be such a bad idea.

But even then I doubt you'll see it in many decks. There are a lot of good silver cards out there. It's hard to find a slot to replace it with.

Nice suggestion ...i can already see it being Usefull in a few situations. ...but as "Devivre" said above it would be hard to let go of anyone of my silver cards in deck to make space for it though

That would make is the same as Assassination, but a tad weaker. Not really a fan of that. It would be an acceptable boost, but I rather see something else. Same goes for Assassination, btw.

I think Manticore Venom should be like an enhanced version of Spores, as in:

Reset a unit and Weaken it by 7.

This makes it really useful as a way to banish certain enemies and also doesn't need to take armour into account.

Sounds like a good suggestion to me.

I think it should either be 5+5 targetable or 6+6 targetable but same row ( you can choose same unit, left/right of first). As stated before, the card right now is not as potent as scorch, unless you have the highest unit OR want a different unit to go.
Another approach i could think of would be damaging 12 and ignoring armor. That's when it gets a lot of value on the current meta as you can target trollolo and similar cards with it. We still need to keep in mind though, that faction cards by default need to be stronger than neutrals and golds are supposed to be stronger (not really shown in current meta) than silvers.

Might be off topic a little, but does reset also affect the armor of a unit? just came to my mind while discussing armor. if you can reset e.g. trollolo, the reset+weaken combo would be quite powerful as well.

Top Bottom