Forfeit? Sure, but in your turn only

+
Forfeit? Sure, but in your turn only

I am kind of sick of ill mannered people that forfeit when I am playing, dragging a card, browsing a graveyard or just thinking. It causes me an unnecessary distress, and honestly, for the sake of good game, can people wait to their turn and then then forfeit if the wish to? It is just a minute.

What I propose is a quite easy change to mechanics. Allow players to forfeit in their turns only. Normally, I´d need to know what my opponent does before forfeit, and if I don´t, I should have forfeited in my previous turn. So there is no point in forfeit in my opponnent´s turn before she plays, but to annoy.

Iuliandrei;n9648011 said:
You have the option to not GG the people who you think ruin your experience.

Still annoying, but you are right. Generally forfeiting in the last round - with 4/5 cards or less - is bad manner. Just pass it's smoother and doesn't take a lot longer.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Your suggestion doesn't solve the root of the problem, even though it does lessen its problematic effect.

A while ago I made a suggestion to make the forfeit less invasive. It's not only the suddenness of the action but also the fact you immediately get taken to the victory screen with an annoying popup. Removing the popup helps a lot. On top of that, you could go even further by not automatically moving to the victory screen, but instead see a notification the opponent has forfeited. The same could be applied when the opponent disconnected.

Top Bottom