CDPR Please add doomed tag WoodlandSprit like cahir etc..

+
CDPR Please add doomed tag WoodlandSprit like cahir etc..

i hate all days , beat this woodland sprit cycle.. enough..
this deck already strong.. has so many token next round.. and renew + yennefer.. thats all..

Not funny guys..

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Woodland Spirit isn't that strong when ressed. The first time it also summons a Harpy and Roach. The 2nd time it only summons a Foglet (if it wasn't stolen). This means it's only marginally better than Caranthir in terms of raw power. If you would play Yennefer afterwards with 4 more units on the board than the opponent, you will get a 15 strength boost, which is okay for a gold card but not particular strong. The Rabid Wolves (from Woodland) have some extra synergy with BTM and CH, but for that having a Celaeno Harpy would also suffice. All this means that while a ressed Woodland Sprit is still strong, it's not strong enough to warrant a doomed tag.

I've seen so many of add doomed to this card or that card... What's the point of Renew if you doom all golds then? Nah, don't do that. I think doomed tag should be restricted to tokens only and then if a gold or any other card is OP, just balance it in some other way.

at least, Harpy Counters should not work with gold cards..

anyway , i'm starting the play dagon monster ..

Woodland Spirit

You know something is wrong when people use Woodland Spirit with Renew, Ge'els and/or Royal Decree. Thats using 4 gold spots just to guarantee 1 gold.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Terobero thread merged

Ge'els and Royal Decree are meant to thin your deck of golds. That's the whole purpose of those cards. As such, it doesn't really make it a valid argument. Anyhow, Woodland Spirit is an important target, not because it's that strong in raw power, but rather because you need to pull out Foglet, Roach and a Harpy for thinning. As for Renew, see my responds to OP.

Top Bottom