More common cards maybe?

+
More common cards maybe?

You receive way more common cards in kegs...and when you open a lot, you will have dozens of them sitting there, the only use is to get 10 scarps on each of them

Can we at least have few more common cards so we can have something to look forward to when we enter a new patch and reveal those first 4 cards in each keg?

If you play regularly you'll have plenty and you'll gain a fair collection in no time (game still has a thin card pool).

Also, pay attention and keep cards that are considered OP, to keep their copies for when a patch or hot-fix comes. It is really satisfying to mill 6 DB Heavies for 480 Scraps or 10 BS Commandos/Reaver Hunters for 300.

And what's silly is that there are now more Rares than Commons. And there are more distinct Epics than Rares. Heck, there are more distinct Legendaries than Commons. Not so common after all.

Last edited:
Lyserus;n9674931 said:
Can we at least have few more common cards so we can have something to look forward to when we enter a new patch and reveal those first 4 cards in each keg?

That's not really a good reason to introduce more common cards. Besides, you'll know in advance when the next patch will hit, so you can just start saving some scraps/ore. Then when the patch hits, you can just craft those few cards you want, if you didn't get them from kegs. Common cards are only there to provide some extra scraps.

I guess the starting decks could be adjusted a bit, to get in line with the new cards and stuff. And I mean this for the AI decks as well. I am aware that this is a lot of work and the Dev Team has plenty on their hands to do something in this direction, but it will be nice to piece together some actually strong decks for the AI and the SP mode. Now some of their cards are like 3 patches before old and are lacking synergy.

Top Bottom