Cyberpunk 2077 crossover Gwent or vice versa? :D

+
Cyberpunk 2077 crossover Gwent or vice versa? :D

Just suddenly come to my mind, what if we can play Gwent in Cyberpunk 2077 or we have something like "outlander" faction or just a few cards from Cyberpunk 2077 in Gwent? :D

Sure, you could add a different version of Gwent to the Cyberpunk game, although I'm hoping to see something new there.

However, I'm against mixing Witcher and Cyberpunk lore in the main game. For me that would just make the lore behind it feel random and it doesn't fit together.

Ildun;n9676691 said:
... or we have something like "outlander" faction or just a few cards from Cyberpunk 2077 in Gwent? :D

Not sure about the whole faction, but maybe few Cyberpunk easter egg cards in Gwent could be possible? After all....

Ciri mentions Cyberpunk-ish world when she's talking to Geralt in Witcher 3, so few Ciri or Avallach cards could have Cyberpunk theme in them. Cyberpunk part starting around 2:40.

About Gwent(like) minigame in Cyberpunk, there is actually a thread about that in our Cyberpunk forums, if someone wants to take a look at that :)
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...yberpunk-gwent

Last edited:
Sunsibar

But is it Cyberpunk or some completely random world? Serious question. What she described could be something out of our near future, technology wise. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the whole time travel thing.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9677481 said:
But is it Cyberpunk or some completely random world?

Not sure if that has ever been officially confirmed or denied anywhere, but after seeing Cyberpunk trailer, it never even occurred to me that it could be some other world too. Both are CDPR games, and Cyberpunk theory is very popular. At least I like to believe that it's the same world :) It was the first thing that came to mind when I heard that.

Of course, if someone has better knowledge about the world in question, feel free to correct me.

Top Bottom