Scoia'tael - Don't tell the Elf!

+

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Scoia'tael - Don't tell the Elf!

Don't tell the Elves, the Dwarves are unhappy and want a faction of their own.
While I don't have an idea what kind of faction the dwarves can become, gameplay-wise, I do have a nice suggestion for the Elves (Scoia'tael), which perfectly fits their lore:

Bring back the ambush archetype!

4RM3D;n9783011 said:
While I don't have an idea what kind of faction the dwarves can become, gameplay-wise, I do have a nice suggestion for the Elves (Scoia'tael), which perfectly fits their lore:
Bring back the ambush archetype!

I would expect CDPR is going to bring a ambush archetype in the future, as now in this new patch, we have Braenn's new ability, which boosts ambush and Dryad units, so we shall see what CDPR does from this change.

In addition, with the Dwarven archetype, I feel, could go towards a Draconid archetype, to do something along with Dragons, as like in the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, where Smaug enters the domain of Dwarves within the mountain, claiming it, and taking their gold treasure and guarding the blue 'shiny' pearl. Basically, moral of the story between Dwarves and Dragons it is a complicated love-hate relationship. Hehe :D

"My teeth are swords! My claws are spears! My wings are a hurricane!" - Smaug

"Revenge? I will show you Revenge!" - Smaug

Regards,
byExeplar

I agree with bringing in more ambush units, and it does feel like the game is heading that way.

Though I think the issue with an ambush archetype is that you really need to be in control to utilise them properly, If all of your units are waiting on a trigger to flip them then your opponent will have an advantage.

What could be a way of counteracting that?

I'd love to see some mini Toruviels that also trigger at the end of a round.

StrykerxS77x;n9837971 said:
It is extremely weird that there are only two good ones, and then three bronzes that basically no one likes.

I am thinking the same thing. Like that is why an ambush archetype still can't be viable. But I am sure if they add enough card it will be fun to play.

Top Bottom