Mill options

+
Mill options

When milling your extras there should be an option similar to "Mill standart cards if premium versions of the card are at max count". It's a time consuming and boring job when it can be handled with a simple option.Some people want color tickboxes and that's reasonable too. You may never know who is a a hoarder.

I can see how this would be useful, though I wouldn't use it myself.

So sure, sounds like a good idea. Would just need to minimize the risk of players accidentally doing it; something like "Are you absolutely certain you wish to MILL ALL of your standard cards?".

Also, I'd like the collection to stop 'signaling' a new card after the first time I went upon it with the cursor, because everytime I restart the game they get all highlighted again.

It takes a lot of time to watch what's new and could be Milled.

Related: when browsing through your deck, I want the same option. Let's call it a merged view. It shows all the cards you own, but if you own both the normal and premium version, it only shows the premium version with a counter of how many you have (like when opening kegs). The reason why this would be interesting is because you don't have to switch between normal and premium view or have everything shown twice (to save space).

I certainly agree to this. Just today, wanted to craft a new Gold and was short some scraps. Had to go through the entire collection to mill Standard cards that already had one or two premium versions. It was time consuming and it bothered me how much the task could have been simplified.

4RM3D;n9859781 said:
Let's call it a merged view

That would definitely be useful in deck builder. Whole deck builder screen needs serious changes but this would be a start.

altaybek;n9861181 said:
Are these threads are ever monitored by devs or we just gotta send these suggestions to "ask a dev" thread and wish for attention?

Devs do check out the forums, so I would certainly assume that these suggestions here are enough.
But if you have a questions for the devs, feel free to post it there.

altaybek

The most direct way is to contact support with your suggestion. CDPR can take it under consideration. But remember, they are probably getting countless of suggestions, which they cannot all implement, no matter how good the suggestion might seem.

altaybek;n9858991 said:
When milling your extras there should be an option similar to "Mill standart cards if premium versions of the card are at max count". It's a time consuming and boring job when it can be handled with a simple option.Some people want color tickboxes and that's reasonable too. You may never know who is a a hoarder.

Agree + thumbs up

While we're at it we could also use something like: "mill cards with the same art if alternative copies exist" or "mill excessive triple-art cards". I really don't need more than one of each kind.

Vattier;n9863851 said:
Of course! We are reading the forums on a regular basis and we're always happy to listen to our community.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot guys. Knowing this sub-forum is monitored is a great encourgement for everyone to brainstorm about an even better Gwent.

Last edited:
I like the OP suggestion and I think it would be useful to most of the players, but not to me. Would you consider me a weirdo because I like to have every single card in the game both premium and non-premium versions, up to 3 copies for each (bronzes), even for those with different arts like Commandos and Reaver Hunters?

Theodrik;n9879291 said:
I like to have every single card in the game both premium and non-premium versions

Not a weirdo just a collector. That's why it must be just an option indeed.

Last edited:

Guest 4226291

altaybek;n9859891 said:
That would definitely be useful in deck builder. Whole deck builder screen needs serious changes but this would be a start.

Agreed

Top Bottom