Aeromancy desperately needs a change

+
Aeromancy desperately needs a change

I was looking into my cards today and suddenly I see this card that I think I knew from somewhere...

A - E - R - Oh, shit!

The Aeromancy Card that used to be so OP and than it got, apparently, overnerfed more than a half a year ago. Right now it serves no reason to be played at all, except for thinning (you can hear my abrupt, hysteric laughter), but it is actually a joke to use it in whatever deck - it's even added as a spell for another (well) Golden Card!

It's preposterous.

Please, either make it Gold with the ability to cast Skellige Storm or White Frost (or maybe also some Silver Fog-Like effect) by choice, either make it to simply Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Weather Card from your Graveyard (but please add the Doomed tag to it than), or maybe make it play a Weather Card and put one by choice on the top of your deck?

There are options to make this card actually playable again and please CDPR, do so.

Agreed, Aeromancy isn't worth the silver slot at the moment.
But I'm not sure how to improve that card and so far I haven't seen an idea for a change that would really intrigue me.

Maybe it could be something completely different, like for example make a row immune to weather for one round, or something like that.

-A fun meme gold weather card with random hazard on every row each turn (Fog/Frost/Rain).
-A gold card that res other gold hazards
-A silver card that's able to use 2 hazards at once (better thinning and control and no stronger than white frost)

Just got these ideas now. Aeromancy can mean a lot more actually..

partci;n9876161 said:
Please, either make it Gold with the ability to cast Skellige Storm or White Frost (or maybe also some Silver Fog-Like effect) by choice, either make it to simply Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Weather Card from your Graveyard (but please add the Doomed tag to it than), or maybe make it play a Weather Card and put one by choice on the top of your deck? There are options to make this card actually playable again and please CDPR, do so.

I totally agree ! I think the best option is to make it like Sage "Resurrect a bronze or silver hasard and banish it" and add the Doomed tag of course

Aeromancy
(doomed or non-doomed tag)

Would the possibility of this card in having synergy with Rain Weath.. Hazard; For a possible future unit(s) synergizing with Rain?

Or something new completely.

Couple Examples:
(Pick out any that you feel is worthy, decent, good, or need slight change? If wacky discard yourself.)

Resurrect a Bronze Weath.. Hazard from Graveyard, if Rain increase its strength by half (rounding down).
--

Choose one:
Spawn (Discover) a Bronze Weath.. Hazard

Immune. Play self as a 6 Strength Unit, and absorb Weath.. Hazard on the row and strengthen self by half its power (rounding down).
--

Apply Acid Rain on the opposite row: Every turn, at the start of your turn, damage a random unit on the row by 2 if destroyed, banish it.
--

Choose one:
Spawn a Rain Unit, and boost by 2.

Immune. Play self as a 6 Strength Unit, and increase the power of Rain Weath.. Hazard by 3.

T.. T... That's all folks! :)

Regards,
byExeplar

:hmm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom