Keg Sale!

+

Keg Sale!

• Total voters
Keg Sale!

Before the Big update was announced, I'd been just doing the dailies and smashing the kegs just for the heck of it as I've almost all cards. But for those like me, who haven't been preparing for the new update, it'll be tough to get even half of the new cards incoming. It's already 3rd so what, we've like 2 weeks before the update drops? We need a Keg sale, just like they did with Meteorite!

Who agrees?

I voted yes even though I have all cards but well... getting all the cards on day 1 is not a must. Now I'm (and most people) just piling up scraps, extra cards (since they will yield much more should the extra card changes) and kegs. Keg sale is always appreciated but not a priority imho

Yes. It'd be a nice gesture from CDPR. Nothing that absolutely needs to happen. I didn't save any kegs or take advantage of the Meteorite sale (would've - if I knew about the patch). So guess I'll have to purchase some kegs. But I've always found $69.99 for 60 Kegs a bit steep even though I've purchased them a few times.

They will probably do something in celebration of the New Year and new patch why not a keg sale? Makes sense.

I don't know why anyone would vote 'No' lol. But looks like there's going to be a 'Special Offer' coming soon. Maybe a sale on Kegs. Fingers crossed. Will greatly help with getting all the new cards. Can't wait! :cheers:

Top Bottom