Cursed Arcehtype is really cool... but what about a Purge Archetype?

+
Cursed Arcehtype is really cool... but what about a Purge Archetype?

Hey, CDPR, I really dig the Cursed Archetype.

Small problem is... it is now spread across Factions and it seems to me it needs a counterpart.

And what better counterpart of a Cursed Archetype than some sort of a Purge (Religious) Archetype?

Bronze Units that remove the Cursed tag, Bronze Units that Reset the Cursed Units to their original, Collection value, Silvers/Golds that Destroy (all row of) Cursed Units.

Duels between Purging Units and Cursed Units, dastardly plays with Cursed/Purged Units on a row with Cursed/Purged Units that will do all sort of stuff (dealing Damage to the said row or turning attached Units to Cursed/Purged Units). Cursed/Purged Units that won't trigger their Deploy/will stop doing their ongoing thing if there are Cursed/Purged Units on that row.

All sorts of stuff.

... and also, this Necromancy card... can we please redo it, like... to Animate a Bronze or Silver Unit and add the Cursed AND the Doomed tag to it?

Thank you for the great game and please go crazy with this.

Regards.

Well not sure about its viability, but it does sound fun.

P.s. i really have a feeling that this coming patch it is either spawn or cursed. Or both..

If they were affected by mechanics differently just because they are cursed, then it would make sense to have a counterpart. Cursed units don't deal extra damage or have any persistent effect or immunity related to their "Cursed" tag.

It would be extremely fun as an event/mod though (something similar to Saovine event's Vampire-Witcher duel)

Bleach25;n9967341 said:
Uhm, just for fun? Can't get what would this deck do against non-cursed archetypes

We'll now have cards that will make you choose from two types of action Heal this or Damage that - it easily can be applied to this Archetype as well. Also, it will be beneficial to itself like the Cursed Archetype or the NG Soldiers Archetype.

Last edited:
partci;n9967611 said:
We now have cards that makes you from two types of action Heal this or Damage that - it easily can be applied to this Archetype as well. Also, it will be beneficial to itself like the Cursed Archetype or the NG Soldiers Archetype.

Now I get it, but what faction should have It? Northern Realms?

Well, cursed is spread all over now, so, I guess there can be cards almost everywhere (well, besides Monsters).

NR makes a good choice due to their Eternal Fire shit. SK can have something among these lines too. ST? I am at the second book now but they make some sense too.

Not sure about NG and their religious believes, though. But there is a place for such units even in the Neutral pool.

partci;n9967891 said:
[...]NR makes a good choice due to their Eternal Fire shit. SK can have something among these lines too. ST? [...]

The eternal fire fits for NR; for SK it could be some cultists as well hailing a goddess. Why would ST make sense tho. I am curious what you are referring to in the first and second novel, maybe you can answer it in a spoiler.

Brokilon Dryads or Scoia'tael in general?

Top Bottom