x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Ladder full ranking chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Ladder full ranking chart

First of all, I like the Pro Ladder chart, especially being able to search for every single Pro Ladder player - including oneself.
    Nonetheless I think it would be great if one could sort the ranking in order of fMMR by clicking on the specific faction in the full ranking chart. I assume it to become very interesting in about one or two weeks to see who performs the best on his/her beloved/best faction.

Looking into the future the top 1 or 3 of every faction, every season, could be honored with an in-game title like faction x Enthusiast ; Or ...praising the great sun... , ...dueling bears... , ...cosplaying a fiend... , ...hunting dh'oine... , ...squabbling with neighbours... , those could change every season to distinguish between them.
    Last edited by TV_JayArr; 09-09-17, 04:03. Reason: Changed the blue shade, the dark blues don't fit with the background.

Titles seem cool, but chart sorted by fMMR is a must, it would be a really great addition

Comment

Yeah, my two wishes for the leader board would be sorting by fMMR and being able to go to your page of the ranking, either after search or if you use the leaderboard button in game.

Comment

Working...
      X