x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video - Midwinter Update Overview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video - Midwinter Update Overview

Want to know more about the upcoming Midwinter Update? Then check out our newest video with Jason Slama, Lead Programmer, Marcin Momot, Community Lead and Nuno Afonso, Lead Gameplay Programmer explaining all the changes coming to GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in the next update!

Last edited by alkozera; 18-12-17, 13:00.

Can't wait for the new patch.

Comment

How many time befor the releas ? soltice is the 21 december

Comment

Actually all of this looks great when i see it now. But poor trio Those was some nice arts. At least give us full refund on them lol, no1 need 9 copy of each now :P

Comment

Uh, I don't see any information about the PTR. Is it starting today? Does it work on xbox?

Comment

Fill row? Date for update?

Comment

Good, I like the cancellation of execution thing, it will really help out when playing complicated synergy focused decks.

Not the fan of looks of new UI but functionality bonus sure is worth it.

Daily quest system the exact same as in Duelyst, I hope they will preserve current dailies system as well since the new one on it's own would be huge step backward.

Comment

Really don't like the row limit...guess that'll be a moment for me to decide whether I quit or endure it. If the limit was 10-11 I wouldn't care.

Comment

FYI they said in the youtube comments that the old dailies will still remain the same.
                  So with this video they basically say they won't go back to the old UI no matter what since they wanna move in another direction. Well what a shame! It looks so fugly and plasticlike just like Hearthstone. I loved the old deck builder, it looked so cool and the wooden background was perfect. Really sad that they gave up on their unique design and just dumbed down everything. Also the cards are too small now. And the way Woodland Spirit pop out looks horrible too. Not as epic as before. The whole game just feels cheap now, I hope CDPR read the youtube comments expressing the same frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrahead View Post
                    FYI they said in the youtube comments that the old dailies will still remain the same.
                    So with this video they basically say they won't go back to the old UI no matter what since they wanna move in another direction. Well what a shame! It looks so fugly and plasticlike just like Hearthstone. I loved the old deck builder, it looked so cool and the wooden background was perfect. Really sad that they gave up on their unique design and just dumbed down everything. Also the cards are too small now. And the way Woodland Spirit pop out looks horrible too. Not as epic as before. The whole game just feels cheap now, I hope CDPR read the youtube comments expressing the same frustration.
                    im sure game will be better after this update but yeah, UI could be darker and fit witcher theme better, bigger cards

Originally posted by Lyphian92 View Post
                    Really don't like the row limit...guess that'll be a moment for me to decide whether I quit or endure it. If the limit was 10-11 I wouldn't care.
                    row limit is fine, easier to balance game and how many times you have 9+ units in one row anyway
                    Last edited by DzyntaMokry; 18-12-17, 15:14.

Comment

So, you really liked going through loading screens just for crafting one missing card? And you really liked having your cards wierdly placed on random rows everytime you wanted to create a deck? It sure is smarter and intuitive now. The only thing that I don't like is how the UI is covering the enire board when you have to choose even between just three cards. I feel like there is no need for that. They could make the box adapt for the number of cards you have to choose from.

Comment

I hope CDPR read the youtube comments expressing the same frustration.
                        Nobody in their right minds would read Youtube comments. It's like Facebook comments or Twitch's chat, if you have the possibility to ignore their existence it's good. And thinking they represent everyone is... not really true (in absence of a good non insulting word). It's just a loud minority, like everywhere. People who don't like something often shout their opinion louder than those who like it, because thos who like it just don't see any problems and are like '' 'kay it's cool" and they move on. Only those who feel like the world is crumbling and coming to an end because of that UI keeps on commenting on youtube ^^
                        I would say the most representative element of the silent majority is the like/dislike ratio. And I'm sorry to inform you that you are currently "losing" on that side

Comment

Originally posted by NotYouAgain View Post

So, you really liked going through loading screens just for crafting one missing card? And you really liked having your cards wierdly placed on random rows everytime you wanted to create a deck? It sure is smarter and intuitive now. The only thing that I don't like is how the UI is covering the enire board when you have to choose even between just three cards. I feel like there is no need for that. They could make the box adapt for the number of cards you have to choose from.
                          its working in different way, you should check out this
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...esign/dre0xpm/

Comment

Originally posted by HearthShadow View Post

Nobody in their right minds would read Youtube comments. It's like Facebook comments or Twitch's chat, if you have the possibility to ignore their existence it's good. And thinking they represent everyone is... not really true (in absence of a good non insulting word). It's just a loud minority, like everywhere. People who don't like something often shout their opinion louder than those who like it, because thos who like it just don't see any problems and are like '' 'kay it's cool" and they move on. Only those who feel like the world is crumbling and coming to an end because of that UI keeps on commenting on youtube ^^
                            I would say the most representative element of the silent majority is the like/dislike ratio. And I'm sorry to inform you that you are currently "losing" on that side
                            I sugget you to read this https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...the_community/ before saying that the majority is favouring this change. It defenetely does not. And CD should do something about UI ugliness in the upcoming patch or the game just loses on seriousness.
                            I honestly don't understand at all how that could pass the testing period whatsoever. Il looks damn bad in comparison to the old one.
                            Va fail, elaine - caed'mil, folie! Glaeddyv dorne aep t'enaid, bunn'droh ithne i'yachus.

Comment

The collection / deck builder merge is a fantastic move. Excited to see how the other stuff pans out. Maybe the daily challenges will finally get me to play as something other than ST.
                              I dont have time for apostrophes. Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Working...
                              X