Midwinter Update is now available!

+
Rank 17 in a month, then you ruin it. 9 card limit?l Reaver Scouts robbed of their primary purpose? 100 cards at once? You need to drink less coffee and hire people brave enough to say "no".

Last edited:
So, 43 packs yielded me 2 golds. Also 133 white, 8 blue, 5 purple duplicates for a total of 1760 scraps which is basically another 2 golds.

4 golds of 48 packs (all 4 old ones, 2 times had no choice, once got all 3 old ones and only time i got new golds, they were monsters 6p play organic and ST boost self by last played dwarf power, so i said myself that adding Renew my collection is best choice :D)

also, anyone else have Network error, when try save deck? It's not my connection, i can browse without problem, i even restarted client twice, yet still gives me that error

Edit: error gone after 3rd restart, strange

Last edited:

Guest 4236071

Hi folks,

I'm investigating the "disc access problem" from the GOG Galaxy side. Did you use Scan&Import recently to add GWENT into Galaxy?

As a workaround, switching to manual updates, to then default branch (non-PTR), then doing "verify / repair" via the MORE menu should fix things. You should be able to manually update after that. Or, as noted, uninstall and reinstall. Sorry for the problems.

Liosan

The interface changes, the card deck building menu and the way the card animations go when you play each card are HORRIBLE.

The mulligan now looks ..... not sure what word to use but it must be something that beats horrible for sure.

Not sure if this was a test for the mobile version but if you don`t reverse the changes this game is going to see a lot of people leaving.

Nothing is smooth now. I honestly cannot play it in the way it is now.

ggwp

Last edited:
Hey and what about new starter decks for all factions? They've been changed on PTR and i see no changes in the main branch(or even patchnote).

I can't believe that what I saw in PTR was real. I was hoping for a fake news like the Twitch drops.

RIP Gwent. You'll be missed

Some cards are useless after the update names are "basic" boring UI is bit laggy.
There is some good things too. Deck Builder is better. And in actual game when you are choosing cards you see all cards at once.

If anyone can help me i am having an issue on PS4, i can't seem to make my avatars talk anymore. (I thought at first it might just be the new phoenix one) but it isn't working with any of them... anyone else having this issue?

Also side note, the challenges are really easy this time around takes like 10 mins.

I don't want to join the bandwagon before seeing it for myself but not caring about all those negative feedback and releasing the patch? :facepalm::facepalm:

Teplokot;n10039671 said:
he is also not dying when fog is removed

yes, that's true, but if he dies, no more foglets, when fog is applied again, no more free points in R2/R3, if you pulled him in R1, unless you have more than 1 in your deck

So i'v opened 87 kegs today and i've only gotten 3 gold cards out of them...
3 gold cards out of 435 cards that is...
i just kept on getting the same damn cards everytime and ended up with more than 300 spare cards.
i think the card keg system is broken.

Hydrahead;n10037731 said:
No! My favorite card Old Speartip is done for. It was so cool. Why dumb down everything? I don't get it. You're never gonna compete with HS anyway. Please stay unique! That's why I chose Gwent in the first place.

Not only that, but my copy got changed to the Sleeping Giant which now can't be milled for the full amount. I feel as if this was an oversight.

i have nothing against the visual changes except for 3 things: 1. some of the new cards dont have premium versions yet 2. u cant look around in the premium cards anymore, that was really nice touch, why would you remove that? 3. "
Many names have been shortened
" again, why ?? really useless change.

I guess when I finish updating I'll log in just long enough to mill for full value and complete the new holiday event, but that's it.

I'm not going to be playing until CDPR addresses our complaints, so I might as well save my kegs in case they finally make some of the rares into commons.

Like many others I'm really unhappy about the direction this game is heading. No need to waste any more time playing until the devs see the error of their ways.

Shadow199026;n10039191 said:
If anyone can help me i am having an issue on PS4, i can't seem to make my avatars talk anymore. (I thought at first it might just be the new phoenix one) but it isn't working with any of them... anyone else having this issue?

Also side note, the challenges are really easy this time around takes like 10 mins.

Anyone?

Top Bottom