Join the Midwinter Hunt!

+
gigabomb;n10060531 said:
I have transcended and no longer need brutal difficulty to enjoy myself. It wasn't challenging, but it was somewhat enjoyable and taught me some of the new cards and mechanics. If I complain that it needed to be 20% more difficult, they might go off the deep end and make them impossible to enjoy like the last two. For me, the question is, how where those enjoyable to you? Simply misinterpreting a card could cause a ton of retries, and being interrupted by the dialogue over and over and over...

If the choice is between this event and the last two, I plant my flag deeply in the "easier is better" camp. The game is already difficult in general, so can you please throw me a frickin' bone here.

I really can't relate with this. I found this "challenge" to be completely pointless. The last one took some time to learn and that's why I enjoyed it. Because it was an actual challenge and when you beat them you felt a sense of accomplishment.

People who are complaining about the difficulty. Don't you think it was intentional, since it is Christmas season and MAYBE they wanted everyone to get the rewards. Would you prefer not to have the challenge. Come on. They just released freaking over 100 new cards. Good day and merry Christmas! :D

bilbo.baggins;n10059941 said:
No and no. Casual player does not necessarily equal a more lazy or lower IQ player who doesn't appreciate a good challenge.

This!

By the way, wasn't the whole point of having two difficulty modes to satisfy players that want to relax while playing and those that want a (serious) challenge? As I see it now, the "expert" mode was not thought out well and the second group feels (rightfully) disappointed.

This does not take away that CDPR is giving content for free and that they have molded a story line into a card game, which is nice, off course.

However, the point is that we know that CDPR can do better and that they clearly have not dedicated the same time to this event as the previous ones.

Top Bottom