x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play of the Month November 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play of the Month November 2017

Check out the amazing November plays in the newest episode of Play of the Month!

Make sure to go to playgwent.com/POTM and send us your December videos – we have Kegs and Meteorite Powder waiting for the winners!
    Last edited by Dominika; 28-12-17, 19:38.

I was wondering how Kambi could be Silver, but then realized the clip was from before the Midwinter update.

Excellent plays, as always. #1 definitely deserved the win; that was the most amazing Pavetta ever.
    Last edited by RidiculousName; 28-12-17, 19:41.
    Can you see this? Yes?! But it was supposed to be invisible ink...
    Oh well, since you're reading this now I might as well show you a
    cool link.

Comment

I didn't know that about Kambi, I thought it would spawn Hemdall on the other side. That really surprised me

Comment

The last play was pretty ingenious. Kudos for that.

Comment

So in the first clip, the player must've used Dimetrium shackles on Kambi at some point to make it silver but it wasn't locked in the video... Don't get that, can someone kindly explain?

Comment

Originally posted by AVK1995 View Post
            So in the first clip, the player must've used Dimetrium shackles on Kambi at some point to make it silver but it wasn't locked in the video... Don't get that, can someone kindly explain?
            Not D-Shackles, but rather D-Bomb, before the Midwinter patch.

Comment

Any Kambi play that grants the win has my seal of approval!

And do all players use these Gwent Tracker add-ons nowadays? Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?

Comment

Originally posted by DRK3 View Post
                And do all players use these Gwent Tracker add-ons nowadays? Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?
                I play the game from closed beta and i never used any add-ons.

Comment

Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?
                  Nay, you're not completely alone. I still rely on the antique methods. Personally, never seen the need for a tracker.
                  'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?
                    I used a tracked for a very short while im CB, but it was unreliable.

It really isn't too hard to memorize one's deck - or even multiple decks.
                    Can you see this? Yes?! But it was supposed to be invisible ink...
                    Oh well, since you're reading this now I might as well show you a
                    cool link.

Comment

I love that Ciri T-shirt ! Where can I buy it ?

Comment

Originally posted by laubonghaudoi View Post
                        I love that Ciri T-shirt ! Where can I buy it ?
                        As far as I know, it is not currently available for purchase. The REDs sometimes run limited-edition shirts exclusively for their team, and this looks like another one of them.

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                          As far as I know, it is not currently available for purchase. The REDs sometimes run limited-edition shirts exclusively for their team, and this looks like another one of them.
                          CDPR really should open an online merchandise shop on Amazon, I definitely will spend a lot of money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by laubonghaudoi View Post

CDPR really should open an online merchandise shop on Amazon, I definitely will spend a lot of money on it.
                            They've partnered with the following shops, where you can find some of their merchandise: J!NX (mostly T-Shirts), Dark Horse Comics (comics -- obviously -- figurines, and the art book, Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game, as well as a few other curiosities), and Cook & Becker (rather pricey, but quality, artwork). Hopefully, you find these useful, however, we are wandering off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                              They've partnered with the following shops, where you can find some of their merchandise: J!NX (mostly T-Shirts), Dark Horse Comics (comics -- obviously -- figurines, and the art book, Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game, as well as a few other curiosities), and Cook & Becker (rather pricey, but quality, artwork). Hopefully, you find these useful, however, we are wandering off topic.
                              Thank you so much. Back to the topic, the first play in the video, muzzle + Hemdall seems a very powerful combo as a round 3 finisher.

Comment

Working...
                              X