Play of the Month November 2017

+
I was wondering how Kambi could be Silver, but then realized the clip was from before the Midwinter update. :p

Excellent plays, as always. #1 definitely deserved the win; that was the most amazing Pavetta ever.

Last edited:
I didn't know that about Kambi, I thought it would spawn Hemdall on the other side. That really surprised me :D

So in the first clip, the player must've used Dimetrium shackles on Kambi at some point to make it silver but it wasn't locked in the video... Don't get that, can someone kindly explain?

AVK1995;n10124362 said:
So in the first clip, the player must've used Dimetrium shackles on Kambi at some point to make it silver but it wasn't locked in the video... Don't get that, can someone kindly explain?

Not D-Shackles, but rather D-Bomb, before the Midwinter patch.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Any Kambi play that grants the win has my seal of approval!
:victory:

And do all players use these Gwent Tracker add-ons nowadays? Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?

DRK3;n10124912 said:
And do all players use these Gwent Tracker add-ons nowadays? Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?
I play the game from closed beta and i never used any add-ons.

DRK3;n10124912 said:
Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?
Nay, you're not completely alone. I still rely on the antique methods. Personally, never seen the need for a tracker.

DRK3;n10124912 said:
Am i the only one resorting to those old fashion thingies called 'memory' and 'knowing your own deck'?

I used a tracked for a very short while im CB, but it was unreliable.

It really isn't too hard to memorize one's deck - or even multiple decks. :D

laubonghaudoi;n10128492 said:
I love that Ciri T-shirt ! Where can I buy it ?
As far as I know, it is not currently available for purchase. The REDs sometimes run limited-edition shirts exclusively for their team, and this looks like another one of them.

Riven-Twain;n10128942 said:
As far as I know, it is not currently available for purchase. The REDs sometimes run limited-edition shirts exclusively for their team, and this looks like another one of them.

CDPR really should open an online merchandise shop on Amazon, I definitely will spend a lot of money on it.

laubonghaudoi;n10131102 said:
CDPR really should open an online merchandise shop on Amazon, I definitely will spend a lot of money on it.
They've partnered with the following shops, where you can find some of their merchandise: J!NX (mostly T-Shirts), Dark Horse Comics (comics -- obviously -- figurines, and the art book, Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game, as well as a few other curiosities), and Cook & Becker (rather pricey, but quality, artwork). Hopefully, you find these useful, however, we are wandering off topic.

Riven-Twain;n10131642 said:
They've partnered with the following shops, where you can find some of their merchandise: J!NX (mostly T-Shirts), Dark Horse Comics (comics -- obviously -- figurines, and the art book, Gwent: Art of The Witcher Card Game, as well as a few other curiosities), and Cook & Becker (rather pricey, but quality, artwork). Hopefully, you find these useful, however, we are wandering off topic.

Thank you so much. Back to the topic, the first play in the video, muzzle + Hemdall seems a very powerful combo as a round 3 finisher.

Top Bottom