Pro Ladder season ending on January 4th

+
Pro Ladder season ending on January 4th

Current Pro Ladder season will end on January 4th at 12.00 PM CET! It will be followed by a short break, during which we will distribute Crown Points for the best 200 players, and prepare for the next season.

All players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season. All other players will automatically receive a possibility to join the next season.

Players who haven’t participated in the current Pro Ladder season will need to reach Rank 21 in the regular Ranked Play season by January 4th, 12.00 PM CET in order to qualify to the upcoming Pro Ladder season. Players who will reach the rank 21 between January 4th and 8th will qualify to the following Pro Ladder season starting in March.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! Happy new year! Shouldn't current Pro Ladder season be end on January 3rd? I left 13 matches to play, but I don't see the pro ladder button any more and now the time is Jan 1st 3:35AM CET. Why? Why? Why? Please!

龙雨潇潇;n10139902 said:
Hello there! Happy new year! Shouldn't current Pro Ladder season be end on January 3rd? I left 13 matches to play, but I don't see the pro ladder button any more and now the time is Jan 1st 3:35AM CET. Why? Why? Why? Please!

Is it still missing after restarting the game?

I see some guys in Pro Ladder just forfeit a game at the start because of this rule - "All players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season". You can lose 50 game within 1 hour and have a better MMR then someone who played and won 30 games. I think it would be better to change - "...as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest win rate..."

p.s. cant create new topic in suggestion.

I still really don't understand why you're making this game for only 200 players XD
it's certainly a unique marketing strategy.

Simplicitas;n10149202 said:
I see some guys in Pro Ladder just forfeit a game at the start because of this rule - "All players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season". You can lose 50 game within 1 hour and have a better MMR then someone who played and won 30 games. I think it would be better to change - "...as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest win rate..."

p.s. cant create new topic in suggestion.

Had some forfeits when I first started, but seems to be getting better now. I'm sure the ones abusing will be dq'd?

Last edited:
Top Bottom