The season has ended!

+
Before mentioning anything else I think you should give the rewards today, cause if there is a time to prepare for the start of the new season, this is it. Furthermore, I have to say that the game is being well developed besides the little performance issues with the new patch (also what is wrong with the Lamia Picture is the resolution bad or it is just me? :p). Also, you must consider changing the MMR to a more dynamic model. That's it, keep the good work, we love you and you know it ! :*

Look at all these people begging for their rewards and can't wait 1 more day...Bear in mind that this game is still in beta phase...Stop acting like children and keep demanding things...CDRP is working on GWENT and trying to make it a better game for all of us.Stop asking for more cause you had to wait 1 day....Also I think it's better we get the rewards tomorrow along with the new patch cause we'll know what cards to pick since we'll know the changes...Stop crying over EVERYTHING.

Divine_Raiden;n10200162 said:
g on GWENT and trying to make it a better game for all of us.Stop asking for more cause you had to wait 1 day....Also I think it's better we get the rewards tomorrow along with the

Here here.. completely agree. People are getting a bit greedy and whinging too much.

However, from what I have heard, there won't be any changing of cards, tomorrow? It's just fixing bugs?

Please tone done the hateful and disrespectful tone, evangelism is equally as bad as hating. Gwent team is doing a great job with the game, but their communication/PR decisions are really wonky at times. People have the right to be displeased with season END rewards being turned into season BEGIN rewards. I don't expect compensation rewards because they can and should be in the wrong from time to time, because that's the best way to learn how to be better. They just need to know that a lot of people were eagerly waiting to open season end kegs, even through the delays. Also, it's not 100% clear if the patch will bring balance changes, or only bug/performance fixes (Another thing that's not shared clearly). The beta argument in 2018 is as ridiculous, if you implement any form of monetisation, your product is open to criticism.

Another thing which got them a lot of flac was the no automatic rewards for ranks you skipped. They failed to communicate that:
A) Person X finishes with rank 10, person Y finishes with rank 20. Person X gets 5 rewards to get back to 10, person Y gets 10 to get to their rank 20, which is twice as much
B) Person X didn't rank, person Y finishes with rank 20. Person X ranks up 20 and gets 20 rewards, person Y ranks up to 20 and gets 10. Person Y got 20 rewards last season + 10 this season, person X got 0 rewards last season + 20 this season. The next season, they're getting the equal amount.

If you look at it from this angle, as seasons are 1/2 the length, you're getting 1/2 the rewards, and nobody is getting necessarily more than you, so everything evens out.

Gwent team does make reasonable decisions, both in balancing and otherwise, but their ways of communicating this to the playerbase are not as clear as they should be, which gets them a lot of bad reception.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update CDPR! I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings. I appreciate all your hard work on this great game. Cheers guys, see you in season 4!

Last edited:
aronusiek;n10199432 said:
Dominika The rewards are different from those stated in game - are those You posted the correct ones?

Yes, the rewards I posted are correct (and they are also listed in-game in the "Trinkets" tab). Unfortunately, the ones listed in the "Rewards" tab are not correct - sorry for the confusion.

Obviously, many people cant understand the frustration point. It is not about having to wait for one more day, it is about the disappointment after rushing to the computer with tremendous excitement and realized things you expected did not happen. Waiting one day or few days is nothing for me if developers inform me much earlier, at least not on the day when things were supposed to happen and everyone is excited about it. Nevertheless, this is still in beta, so i am not gonna complain about it. I just want to recommend developers, try to inform us earlier next time, otherwise the feeling is just terrible.

Can't switch to Pro either, what is happening now, come on CDPR step up your game.

There are streamers playing so it is button bug.

I really hope it will work by evening.

Top Bottom