The season has ended!

+

Gość

Dominika;n10200512 said:
Yes, the rewards I posted are correct (and they are also listed in-game in the "Trinkets" tab). Unfortunately, the ones listed in the "Rewards" tab are not correct - sorry for the confusion.

Is there a change to rewards for this season already what, it was supposed to be from the next one.

hello, i logged in today and i still don't have the end - of - season - rewards.
heard they were changing them, what are the new rewards? (other than the ones that appear in the game menu)

G0tchaNipples;n10202632 said:
hello, i logged in today and i still don't have the end - of - season - rewards.
heard they were changing them, what are the new rewards? (other than the ones that appear in the game menu)

Hopefully they'll double all rewards as consolidation for the confusion and lack of transparency following season end. As a new player in my first season, it wasn't a great look honestly.

Still I did enjoy the 100+ ranked matches I managed to play, and have high hopes for the game overall.

Good luck to the devs, and well done to the community for holding feet to the fire.

Last edited:
Let's just hope that no one pulls the wrong lever again and we actually get the correct rewards for this season end, and not the new lower rewards for the new shorter seasons :p

Now I can play Ranked as well, my rank is calculated and I can choose Ranked match.

Haven't tried it though afraid I will mess everything up :D

I really do hope they give us the season rewards stated on last seasons list. Its like working for 2 months expecting x and getting half of that.

Hey CDRP, plz don't forget to fix Ves (i'm not talking about the boobs giggle, but about the mulligan issue) ok?!!

My level of anxiety is reaching its limits right now, can't wait for the next season to start along with the fixes.

Raavus;n10204752 said:
i'm not talking about the boobs giggle
And here I was thinking your post was a serious one... Tsk tsk.

God damn it, there can't be a post without constant whining in the comments. Show some appreciation and patience. One more day won't kill you.

trd714;n10200752 said:
It's the normal season which is over. I'm talking about the pro one.

Because it's not the same? How are we supposed to know that? I saw it gone I though "It's the end of season so it's gone"
I guess not...

Vawb1;n10203552 said:
I really do hope they give us the season rewards stated on last seasons list. Its like working for 2 months expecting x and getting half of that.

You ain't getting half of anything, rewards changes are for this season, so you get what you earned by old list.

Anything else would be ridiculous

Btw did anyone notice they rounded rewards down, I was kinda hoping they would round up.

Lol can you people not read. It said rewards issued tomorrow with the patch. I'd like then now too but I'd rather wait till the patch comes out to decide what to craft or mill. I'm also guessing our rank will change tomorrow too since we are showing up as rank 1..dont be mad over little things. It's the big things that get me upset.. Like being up 40 with a card to go and getting hit with a 42 point double tremors pull. That shit has got to go. As well as 25 point bronze spotters... Spy spam enforcers.. Make spys doomed or something.

It’s so sad to see people on here whining over such trivialities. In regards to whether we get rewards today, or tomorrow...does it really matter? You may waste all of your scrap on cards that are garbage in the new patch, so they are doing you a favour. One day does not really matter and can we not forget that the entirety of this game, in principle, can be played for free. Just think before you start trolling for the sake of trolling.

My daily quest today is "Play 10 ranked games"

But of course there is no Ranked Play happening right now.

Anyone up for online Tic-Tac-Toe or Roshambo ?

GenLiu;n10205452 said:
Because it's not the same? How are we supposed to know that? I saw it gone I though "It's the end of season so it's gone"
I guess not...

Well, just read news. :)

By the way, Pro Ladder works now.

Top Bottom