The season has ended!

+
Divine_Raiden;n10200162 said:
Bear in mind that this game is still in beta phase...
A beta where you can actually buy ingame items before the final release? I don't call it Beta lol

Besides, 2 years of so-called "live Beta"? Is this a new fashion?

Crazyfisting;n10206332 said:
It’s so sad to see people on here whining over such trivialities. In regards to whether we get rewards today, or tomorrow...does it really matter? You may waste all of your scrap on cards that are garbage in the new patch, so they are doing you a favour. One day does not really matter and can we not forget that the entirety of this game, in principle, can be played for free. Just think before you start trolling for the sake of trolling.

You are a consumer, and you won't get a good deal acting like that. I'm not saying people should be unreasonable, certainly not abusive. But this isn't your sister asking if she can pay you back that money tomorrow instead of today. It's a company with a product that you consume. It's ok to ask to not be messed about, or to want terms to be clear and stuck to.

It's totally reasonable to suggest compensation merely in the interest of good will. I'm not saying they are obligated to to give us anything as a result of a delay. But there is nothing wrong with asking, and there is nothing wrong with being protective of your own interests when it comes to your time and money.

whats the point of free game if i cant play ranked anymore because of overpovered dwarfs and bears.
even in casual i tried archespores and NG with slave drivers had more archespores than me!
:mean:

is the content of your card kegs decided on purchase like overwatchs loot boxes or when you open them?

the waiting time on my season rewards is killing me..

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 59
In your original message, you said the season will end the 8 at 12:00 CET and the new season begin the next day at the same hour. You dlay the end of the season to the 10 so the new season must begin the 11 at 12 CET right ? So why the patch isn't live and the new season on it's way ? Thanks for your reply

petersnowz;n10210192 said:
yes everyone has it, ur the only one that didn't, sorry u didnt get in the big boy club LUL

You might notice that I'm not the only one that didn't.
Also thanks for the reply.

Bonjour j'ai attendus la nouvelle saison mais je n'ai toujours pas eu mes récompenses de mon rang 18....

DErag0nE;n10210772 said:
Bonjour j'ai attendus la nouvelle saison mais je n'ai toujours pas eu mes récompenses de mon rang 18....

Why do you reply in French? This is the international section...But whatever.
C'est normal, personne ne les a eut pour l'instant. Ca ne devrait plus tarder.

My rewards arrived! What about the hotfix?

Ps.: Nevermind. The game is updated.

Last edited:
RosariasFinger;n10208142 said:
You are a consumer, and you won't get a good deal acting like that. I'm not saying people should be unreasonable, certainly not abusive. But this isn't your sister asking if she can pay you back that money tomorrow instead of today. It's a company with a product that you consume. It's ok to ask to not be messed about, or to want terms to be clear and stuck to.

It's totally reasonable to suggest compensation merely in the interest of good will. I'm not saying they are obligated to to give us anything as a result of a delay. But there is nothing wrong with asking, and there is nothing wrong with being protective of your own interests when it comes to your time and money.

Except a vast majority of people who are complaining aren't consumers. They've not invested money into this free to play game. If they'd paid for kegs and hadn't got the kegs they'd pay for, it'd be a different matter entirely. There is no money being exchanged during these rewards so the example of a sister paying back money is irrelevant. Asking for compensation on things you're already getting for free because you had to wait a WHOLE EXTRA DAY is expecting far too much.

Top Bottom