The season has ended!

+
Anyone else getting alot of premium cards on the 3 card choice of each keg? Not complaining, but I went 5 kegs in a row with premium choices on the fifth card each time and it seems slightly weird.

Edit: Scratch that initial part. Every single 5th card choice on my end of season reward kegs have been premiums. Is this intetional? Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
im playing in ps4 and all my cards have been deleted when the new season begins. HELP!!! :( i opened my kegs and found out that all my other cards have been deleted. please help :(

TV_JayArr;n10211632 said:
Did they change anything? Talking about balancing and not the bunch of bugfixes.

Yes, the create mechanism doesn't create spies from now on.

And concerning the premium cards, same for me. I think they have done that delibaretly, maybe a way to excuse how things were handled.

anyone else having unknown error when opening kegs? cant open any new ones either..

nvm.. after opening the same keg 20 times it worked lol

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

TriforceDragon;n10211722 said:
Create cards can no longer create spies to avoid excesive card advantage through pure RNG.

thats a good change

filthyPhil;n10211842 said:
anyone else having unknown error when opening kegs? cant open any new ones either..

nvm.. after opening the same keg 20 times it worked lol

BornBoring;n10211922 said:
Yes and it seems I've lost 3 kegs because of it!

me too, lost 2 kegs

And now I'm stuck on the same keg. Poor Shupe.

Edit: maybe i had to download the patch first.

Last edited:
Everybody reports "Unknown error" by Keg openings...often with a lost Keg. I do not open any more Kegs today. I lost one that"s enough...waiting for the fix.

Ic3Purple;n10212142 said:
Wasn't supposed to be there some sort of patch? If so, is there any changelog? Link PLEASE!

Is it april yet?

Does this mean I stuck around for 3 more weeks, for them not changing anything??

Surely that is something they couldn't tell prior to the season reset, like in a simple: "Btw, the patch will only contain bugfixes and neither balance tweaks nor card additions."
Where is the point in starting a new season if it is the same crap like before?

Nearly forgot, praise CDPR for the so called 'Premium Keg Weekend' on a thursday, truly generous and it makes up the lack of a patch while patching most certainly.
Just wondering will there be a balancing patch in the next couple of days?

TV_JayArr;n10212552 said:
... "Btw, the patch will only contain bugfixes and neither balance tweaks nor card additions.."

It was well known that this would be the case.

TV_JayArr;n10212552 said:
Is it april yet?

Does this mean I stuck around for 3 more weeks, for them not changing anything??

Surely that is something they couldn't tell prior to the season reset, like in a simple: "Btw, the patch will only contain bugfixes and neither balance tweaks nor card additions."
Where is the point in starting a new season if it is the same crap like before?

Nearly forgot, praise CDPR for the so called 'Premium Keg Weekend' on a thursday, truly generous and it makes up the lack of a patch while patching most certainly.
Just wondering will there be a balancing patch in the next couple of days?

If you spend the time writing this on opening GOG and PATCHING GWENT, you wouldn't be here. There's A TON of hotfixes and 1 balance change. They've stated clearly that this will not be a game-balancing patch, only performance/bug/issues patch

Ok, lambert has been added to my collection. I've lost "only" the kegs there the error occurred before opening it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom