Patch and Premium Keg Weekend are now live

+

Guest 4021160

I think I'll just read the books one more time. 0 witcher here.

Karolis.petrikas;n10222082 said:
I think I'll just read the books one more time. 0 witcher here.

I think quite some people think about it that way :D I hope that Thronebreaker won't be a disappointment (including NO bugs) and will give us finally more interesting Witcher lore.

Thanks for all the bug fixes but only ONE balance change?

Dwarves and Nekkers everywhere, new leaders a joke, and all sorts of other balance issues. And CD Project Red does nothing except remove card advantage spies from the Create mechanic. Otherwise nada.

CD Projekt Wrekt.

bojerbela;n10222522 said:
It's a bug.

Does that mean they aren't supposed to be doomed? It getting the doomed tag is a bug?

Also Vreemde is now a leader? Also couldn't find that in the patch notes. Am I missing something?

Same comment About not getting the skipped rank rewards. I saw the answers About ; 'not automatically getting rewards for skipped ranks'
but i dont understand the logic behind this. Why give me skipped levels? Why cant i just start at rank 1 instead? And what does the word "automatically" mean and why is it there?
I have a 6 Year old daughter so i Will never be able to get an awesome title, border, rank or be able to play proladder. Im just a regular gwent fanboy who loves the game but you are litteraly destroying the fun for people like me. Im happy to being able to open 2 kegs a day and from experience you need like 22 kegs on average to pack a gold card. With this new patch it Will take me twice as long to be able to open the same amount of kegs as i normally could.
i really feel that you Guys more or less force me to buy kegs or to play at least 6 hours a day which i simply cant. You Guys are destroying all the desperatly needed rewards for casual players like myself and you are only focussing on hardcore dedicated-10 hours a day playing-pc players with loads of cash.
I wont play the "pay-2-win" card here but the game is becoming more unfriendly to casual players with Each patch and not being able to play pro-ladder or being able to even coming close to coop rewards like borders,titles and ranks is just giving a not hardcore player as i am less content over hardcore players.

Last edited:
watchthisnub;n10223252 said:
Does that mean they aren't supposed to be doomed? It getting the doomed tag is a bug?

Also Vreemde is now a leader? Also couldn't find that in the patch notes. Am I missing something?

They aren't supposed to be doomed, CDPR will fix it. Vremde as leader is also a bug.

JawsLoanCompany;n10222892 said:
Dwarves and Nekkers everywhere, new leaders a joke, and all sorts of other balance issues. And CD Project Red does nothing except remove card advantage spies from the Create mechanic. Otherwise nada.

CD Projekt Wrekt.

no balance = rip gwent
i cant play ranked anymore and i wont netdeck. they can keep their kegs and rewards
:eredinfacepalm:

Has anybody been returned your lost kegs yet? I sent a support ticket to ask for my 08 kegs back but have no luck. They just sent me this email but didn't return my lost kegs.

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your report, it's much appreciated.

This issue should be resolved now. Please try restarting GWENT and GOG Galaxy for the changes to take the effect.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Grzegorz"

JawsLoanCompany;n10222892 said:

CD Projekt Wrekt.

Almost all monster bronze cards are quite weak with 11 points average value while other factions slam down their 20+ bronze chains. Therefore it's Nekkers or swarm.

Kalebs;n10215802 said:
Could you please also clarify, if the issue with kegs opening problems is solved already?

ser2440;n10215922 said:
Exactly what I am waiting for too Dominika I'd most definitely appreciate a notification when it does, as would most users around I am sure :)

Thanks for the premium weekend.

You shouldn’t have problems with Kegs anymore – some issues occurred due to the high number of people opening Kegs at the same time. ;)

Answering some other questions – the issue with Vreemde being a leader and Slave Infantry being Doomed will be fixed early next week.

As for the confusion regarding the season rewards, here is an example: if you reach rank 9 with 1300 points in the current Ranked Play season, at the end of that season you will earn 200 scraps, 130 Meteorite Powder and 4 Card Kegs. With the start of a new season, your ranking points will be halved so you will start with rank 5 and 650 ranking points. From that point, you will be able to earn rewards for ranking up: 1 Keg when you reach rank 6, 50 Scraps when you reach rank 7, and so on.

I'm gonna join the rage train here, since everything is a reason to rant about nowadays...

Tell me CDPR, why give us Premium Kegs now?? I wasn't planning to spend on Kegs this month, then you throw this news at us and expect what!? Before I could notice it, I had already bought them! :rolleyes:

On a serious note: thank you CDPR!

Last edited:
There are a lot of valid reasons to complain about especially with the premature release of the new patch, but the Premium Keg weekend surprise is NOT one of them. Jeez.

Top Bottom