New season has started!

+
New season has started!

The fourth Ranked Play season is live! As a reminder – from now on, each season will last for 1 month, and all players will start with ½ of their ranking points from the previous season.

Here are the frames, titles and avatar waiting for you this month!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Rather a fine White Wolf Frame. Such a pity I could never hope to even approach obtaining it. Oh, well.

Riven-Twain;n10219302 said:
Rather a fine White Wolf Frame. Such a pity I could never hope to even approach obtaining it. Oh, well.
This was my thought too. Want ... soooo ... much ... but ... will ... never ... have ... time ... or ... skill ... to ... earn ... it.

Yeah, cool rewards for the 1% of players who can reach the top 1,000 on the leader board. For the overwhelming majority of players, we are just left to wonder why CDPR decided to reward avatars for new characters for a small fraction of players that get in the top 1,000 on the leader board. Not cool at all. The unlock system for trinkets needs to change as I and other people have said previously on this chat board. Letho is one of my favorite characters from the Witcher franchise, and I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of unlocking him since I won't get in the top 1,000 players.

Sigurd_3;n10219832 said:
Yeah, cool rewards for the 1% of players who can reach the top 1,000 on the leader board. For the overwhelming majority of players, we are just left to wonder why CDPR decided to reward avatars for new characters for a small fraction of players that get in the top 1,000 on the leader board. Not cool at all. The unlock system for trinkets needs to change as I and other people have said previously on this chat board. Letho is one of my favorite characters from the Witcher franchise, and I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of unlocking him since I won't get in the top 1,000 players.

I do not think it is even 1%, but not sure about the playerbase. However I once beat a guy with a very fancy dragon border and well, it made me really happy that I could beat a top 500 guy with a self created deck.

I don t care about Letho but i hope i ll reach rank 20 to get Vernon Roche. One of my favourite characters in the Witcher universe. Ended 18 rank last season i hope i ll manage to do better this time

paris155, use a net deck (dwarves, nekkers, henselt, cursed bear.) When done right they will get you there. Downside is it takes a long time (especially with the higher requirements.)

I have to say a thing that is connected with the last month of Gwent, new season and Drops arriving to Twitch - I find it really hard to actually sit and WATCH streams when I see the same 2 to 3 decks which 90% of the streamers are playing. Right now, when I open the page, I see like 15 Dorf players, 8 Consume, maybe some SK Bears ore Axemen and if someone is trying Shupe, which is not as interesting as it was two weeks ago. Maybe you'll see Megamogwai playing Spies, but who will want to actually watch this too, after the two months prior to the the last one? This is everything but variety. This everything that the game does NOT need.

I am not sure this helps the game at all and it will be two more weeks of the same thing incoming. For me two weeks is pretty good time for a balance change and tournament players to prepare for the upcoming Tournament, as one would have the same knowledge of the new/fixed abilities of some cards as the other. But the overall state of the game would be better and the bad backlash that the game and the devs are continuing to receive for over a month could be softened.

Last edited:
Top Bottom