x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOTFIX NOW AVAILABLE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by partci View Post

This was before the new season. Now if one of the opponents does not have a card in his deck, neither players draw a card.
    Did you test it?

Because it says "neither player has no cards in his/her deck", which means both of them don't have cards (not just one of them).

I checked the same passage in Polish, and it basically says the same, so that's not a bad translation. But it could be a bad wording, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Raavus View Post
      Can you get Ves, from NR, fixed? Now she do not blacklist the cards, and often I get another Blue Stripes Commando from his copy.
      Ahhh when you mentioned Ves I thought you are gonna address THE problem ...

We need shaky card back!

Comment

Originally posted by Esmer View Post
        Did you test it?...
        It is like that since the new season.

Comment

Happy with the changes... except Eist. Why do you hate him? I crafted him recently, when he already wasnt able to spawn Veterans, and i wish i had got him on his "Golden Age" (i know, i know... its called sarcasm) when he was... average?

Comment

Good fix on the rank 20 and 21 rewards. Does anyone know if the losing penalties have gone down in the 4000 + point range (or if winning rewards have gone up?) Now you just need to fix the rounding down error (it takes almost another 10% of rank up rewards away each month) and increase season end bonus by another 15%-20% to make up for skipped ranks. With those 2 changes we (the players) are still being required to put in double the time to get the same reward, but at least it isn't double the time for a significantly smaller reward.

Comment

Re: Vreemde. What if you took him as a gold in a keg over the other 'genuine' golds offered because you either had them or didn't want them? I haven't milled Vreemde, so for me it will be a net loss.

So is that just my bad luck? If so, then that really blows as it was the only 'gold' card I got in the entire end of season batch of kegs....

Comment

sometimes Farseers don't buff themselves when Vrihedd Dragoon triggers at the end of the turn, happened mostly when Vrihedd Dragoon is on the siege roll and Farseers are above them, I don't know if this is intended or not, hope to fix it so that it's working properly

Comment

Jiggly works on ps4, if you rotate the controller around while looking at card.

Comment

Originally posted by joepengjkjk View Post
                    sometimes Farseers don't buff themselves when Vrihedd Dragoon triggers at the end of the turn, happened mostly when Vrihedd Dragoon is on the siege roll and Farseers are above them, I don't know if this is intended or not, hope to fix it so that it's working properly
                    Farseer should be on the bottom right corner on your side of the board, aka the right most card on your siege row, if you have cards in every row. Then it should trigger properly.

EDIT: To be more specific (if I remember it correctly), card triggering order is from left to right, from melee to siege. And Farseer needs to be placed after all cards that are buffing other cards.
                    Last edited by Sunsibar; 15-01-18, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Void_Singer View Post
                      hmmm Vreemde was a gold with a mill value of +200, now he's a silver with a mill value of +200.... sooooo even with the increase (over silver mill value) he's a net loss = (
                      Nah it's fair. I got him too and the other two options at the time of the selection were both silver ... it was a silver premium keg ... just with a bugged card so I agree the full mill value should be silver 200 scrap + 300 powder. I actually expected this, picked him because I didn't really plan to play any of the cards. Milled him, crafted him again (regular) and used the powder to make my Last Wish all pretty .
                      Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominika View Post

Vreemde's mill/crafting value didn't change when he was "promoted" to a Leader, so there is no loss.
                        assuming of course you got him before he was "promoted", I guess I'm not the only one that didn't =S
                        no big though; I'll probably just burn him for a different silver... not like I have them all

@Sunsibar,
                        yup, english writing order... really wish they'd tweak that because it can have a serious limiting effect on positioning units

Comment

Originally posted by hydra66 View Post
                          I'm playing through the witcher 3. I've come to the conclusion that no one has a happy ending. Vreemde was a loyal soldier of Nilfguard and showed that hard work pays off. Someone must have had it in for him.
                          At least he kept his head from the chopping block.
                          I loled and my wife looked at me like I was stupid. Congratulations. And have a redpoint.
                          Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                            my wife looked at me like I was stupid.
                            Isn't that a wife's privilege?
                            'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

It was real nice getting a bunch of animated cards this weekend ..

When's the next one ? Lol

Thanks CDPR!

Comment

Anyone else having issue with making tickets ?

Comment

Working...
                                X