HOTFIX NOW AVAILABLE!

+
Re: Vreemde. What if you took him as a gold in a keg over the other 'genuine' golds offered because you either had them or didn't want them? I haven't milled Vreemde, so for me it will be a net loss.

So is that just my bad luck? If so, then that really blows as it was the only 'gold' card I got in the entire end of season batch of kegs....

sometimes Farseers don't buff themselves when Vrihedd Dragoon triggers at the end of the turn, happened mostly when Vrihedd Dragoon is on the siege roll and Farseers are above them, I don't know if this is intended or not, hope to fix it so that it's working properly

joepengjkjk;n10256502 said:
sometimes Farseers don't buff themselves when Vrihedd Dragoon triggers at the end of the turn, happened mostly when Vrihedd Dragoon is on the siege roll and Farseers are above them, I don't know if this is intended or not, hope to fix it so that it's working properly

Farseer should be on the bottom right corner on your side of the board, aka the right most card on your siege row, if you have cards in every row. Then it should trigger properly.

EDIT: To be more specific (if I remember it correctly), card triggering order is from left to right, from melee to siege. And Farseer needs to be placed after all cards that are buffing other cards.

Last edited:
Void_Singer;n10253502 said:
hmmm Vreemde was a gold with a mill value of +200, now he's a silver with a mill value of +200.... sooooo even with the increase (over silver mill value) he's a net loss = (
Nah it's fair. I got him too and the other two options at the time of the selection were both silver ... it was a silver premium keg ... just with a bugged card so I agree the full mill value should be silver 200 scrap + 300 powder. I actually expected this, picked him because I didn't really plan to play any of the cards. Milled him, crafted him again (regular) and used the powder to make my Last Wish all pretty :).

Dominika;n10253632 said:
Vreemde's mill/crafting value didn't change when he was "promoted" to a Leader, so there is no loss. ;)

assuming of course you got him before he was "promoted", I guess I'm not the only one that didn't =S
no big though; I'll probably just burn him for a different silver... not like I have them all

@Sunsibar,
yup, english writing order... really wish they'd tweak that because it can have a serious limiting effect on positioning units

hydra66;n10254192 said:
I'm playing through the witcher 3. I've come to the conclusion that no one has a happy ending. Vreemde was a loyal soldier of Nilfguard and showed that hard work pays off. Someone must have had it in for him.
At least he kept his head from the chopping block.
I loled and my wife looked at me like I was stupid. Congratulations. And have a redpoint.

It was real nice getting a bunch of animated cards this weekend ..

When's the next one ? Lol

Thanks CDPR!

Wellspring;n10253222 said:
Burza46 Is there any fix coming for people who have duplicate leader cards resulting from the change to the Challenge rewards after the Midwinter update?

I played the Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard challenges after the Midwinter Update. Instead of getting 1 of each faction leader cards (like I did before with the Monsters, Skellige, and Northern Realms challenges), this time I got duplicates.

For Scoia'tael, I now have 2 x Francesca, 1 x Eithne, and 0 x Brouver.
For Nilfgaard, I now have 2 x Emhyr, 1 x Voorhis, and 0 x Jan Calveit.

I've been holding onto the duplicate leader cards ever since, unsure what to do?

I had the same problem. Contact support, tell them the issue along with your Support ID. They'll give you the extra 600 scraps for each duplicate leaders. You can then mill each duplicate for 200 scraps and create your missing leader (800 scraps) with the initial 600 scraps given. :)

Tremors only affecting the opponent is a bit too good... When used with ithlinne late game, it's often over 30 PTS (say you have 1 unit on 1 and one on 2, and 10 units in total, that is 10 + 6, then 9+6 + 2 body, 33 PTS). Which is crazy for any card. Any bronze that can give 14 PTS without much of a set up is also op. And restored units should be doomed to stop multiple use abuse.

True, agitators make 14points when gold Geralt is 15 and many silvers 13. RIP GWENT
:rage:

KingPegasus;n10260122 said:
[...]And restored units should be doomed to stop multiple use abuse.

I guess you are talking about ressurection. That idea would actually fit because the ressurection would be done by the cost of a doomed life.
Skellige should be the exception right there, because ressurection is still their signature mechanic.

In case no one noticed it seems that CDPR rounded the end season award kegs up, along with raising Rank 21 reward to 11, which is awesome move I would like to compliment.

I frequently mention bad things, I give suggestions, but I will always try to compliment all nice moves.

Well done CDPR

How about geting rid of this fricking Ciri card which gives 25 points, dear CD Projekt red? And of course those Nekkers coming out of nowhere. They all ruin the enjoyment of the game, how can you not see that? :mad:

Top Bottom