Join us this weekend for GWENT Open #3!

+
I am watching in and out and from what I saw, everybody is playing the same decks with every faction. No variety whatsoever.

Please fix this ASAP, CDPR.

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

Those Ciri nova decks were incredibly boring to watch... Some variety in decks would've been cool. The challenger event was a lot more fun than this but that was also before the Midwinter patch.

I am watching in and out and from what I saw, everybody is playing the same decks with every faction. No variety whatsoever.

Please fix this ASAP, CDPR.

hanachann played Alchemy Nilfgaard instead of spies. Won with it too, though that was due to Adzikov's mistake to be fair :p

RidiculousName;n10293122 said:
Yeah.

Definitely the quickest tournament match I've ever seen!

Due to lack of creativity and balance fixes this had to happen given the current meta and the fact they decided a tournament was a good idea.

Hydrahead;n10294562 said:
Those Ciri nova decks were incredibly boring to watch... Some variety in decks would've been cool. The challenger event was a lot more fun than this but that was also before the Midwinter patch.

Dwarves + Ciri. Really takes tactics to a whole new low.

Some really close games yesterday.

Joachim into Roach (ouch), Cyprian Wiley, Nenneke'ing Aye aye,sirs... so many memorable moments even though there's still the semis and final left to play.

Really happy for Adzikov; was about time he got past the quarterfinals. :)

I wanted kolemoenn, superjj or huyahanachan to win the tournament due to their favorite cards but two were matched against each other and the other one lost to Adzikov who decided it was time to break the curse now of all tournaments :p dammit xD

Go superjj :p

A few notes on the decks:
- every monster deck is basically the same Nekker consume deck
- all SK decks used are basically the same Nova deck
- all 3 NR decks used are very similar Henselt decks
- except huyahanachan(alchemy) everyone plays spy NG (ok, that one not spy deck is a step forward, actually I like NG more now than before the midwinter update)
- all ST decks are very similar as well

Sorry, this shows that something goes really wrong

Top Bottom