[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

+
NG is going to win this event because I just occasionally play against Monsters while dwarves and NG spies are more common, meaning that more players are playing NG than MT

soph912;n10355632 said:
It's the Forktail which is ridiculously OP. With the Forktail you make up to 40 points in one turn with a bronze card. It's a bad joke!

Sweers is not always available.

How are Forktails OP?

Last edited:
Hmm, seems i'll be losing my 2nd faction challenge. I wonder if i'll get a special compensation prize from CDPR after losing the next, 3rd faction challenge...

Yes, because SC is the only faction that hasnt been on a faction challenge, so it'll be a part of the 3rd. And its my least played faction (least wins, at least...), and if it wins thanks to damn dwarves - yay i lose again!

:facepalm:

Did they say that players from the loosing faction would receibe the avatar border if they contribute with 30 wins? I really wanted that monsters border and if I had known that, I would have reached 30 wins :(

yup, still no border for me either, I can't even find either of them in the available ones. So I guess it'll be a while :)

I supported Monsters but got 30 wins so it should be there soon enough xD as to when, your guess is as good as mine :p

alexmanelistu;n10379152 said:
Does anyone knows when we get the borders?
also
I did not got meteorite powder .

What faction did you support? The prizes are:
NG: border+powder
MO: 30 wins or more, border
MO: less than 30 wins, powder

I would guess the borders will become available at the start of the new season ( along with season end borders, avatars etc ).

Fengos;n10379162 said:
Did they say that players from the loosing faction would receibe the avatar border if they contribute with 30 wins? I really wanted that monsters border and if I had known that, I would have reached 30 wins :(

They did, the OP was updated when they lengthened the event.

I've got the same problem. I still haven't gotten any rewards, despite the fact of having played and won at least 10 matches with the Nilfgaard faction.

I'm sure I support NG for more than 20 matches. BT I still not receive any rewards. Is there sth going wrong?

Nope, nothing wrong yet, no one's got any rewards yet :) Just wait and see. Let's be a bit patient

To clarify its not support your faction for more than 20 matches. It's win those matches. It would be nice if it wad play 30 matches but people world forfeit to get the play

I want the monsters border as well. Have no idea my matches won though. A counter would be cool for the future. If I don't get it ill known I was only 1 to 2 wins away. played many matches probably close to 100 not playing consume. Tough fight since I didn't play consume.

Top Bottom