x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranked Play season ending soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked Play season ending soon!

Current Ranked Play season will end on February 7th at 1 PM CET which means you have 5 more days to rank up!

End of the season rewards will be distributed the next day (February 8th), together with the balance patch and start of a new season.

Please keep ptr more, i dont care about ranked , wont play until is patched.

Comment

As of now there are only 16 players at or above 4500 MMR, each of those with 200+ games, some with 600+ games. Not bravery, but grind, that's how you win.

Comment

Ok. So if i want that letho i should let someone play for me after 5 february.

Comment

Can't wait for this atrocious season to end. Absolutely the worst experience in Gwent to date. Can't even force myself to go above 17.

Comment

Lol i got rank 19 but i agree. I just spam some points on board and win.

Comment

It's nigh impossible to get Vernon Roche guys... I can't for the life of me climb above rank 19. What a mess. Even if I decide to say "well everyone's playing dwarves anyway and I am this high in ranked, might as well try them" I'll always just run into counter-dwarves decks like mill.

Comment

these point vomit decks are obscene, they have no sinergy and no skill.
                Last edited by Muffliato; 02-02-18, 20:29.

Comment

• Moderators' comments
                  (02-02-18 20:29) Muffliato: There's no need to insult other players. Post edited.

5 more days of torture.
                  i have 2 rank-related quests that are rotting there since i got rank 16 and got bored of playing vs the 3 same decks. i wanted to wait till next season but thought "meh, lets do it". i "only" have to play 10 ranked games and win 5 of them. i play 1 or 2 games, get so discusted and stop playing.
                  either its super op ST decks, abusive NG or plain stupid consume decks.

casual mode is fine to play. ppl actualy play clever decks there. and if u meet that 1 guy who has to play his net-deck in casual, u can still abort mission without any loss or bad feeling. but ranked mode is so.. f.u.b.a.r.
                  good luck fixing that
                  Last edited by Muffliato; 02-02-18, 21:51. Reason: Language.

Comment

I feel it's gonna get even worse when Veterans are back. It's a shame because I wanted Vernon Roche so badly :/

Comment

With the current MMR system and imbalance, everyone should be given all the avatars and borders!

Especially considering that you guys broke your promise on new characters never being locked behind top 1k. The season was an insult to everyone who actaully has a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmer View Post
                        As of now there are only 16 players at or above 4500 MMR, each of those with 200+ games, some with 600+ games. Not bravery, but grind, that's how you win.
                        Basically this. They should just give away the trinkets and avatars to everyone, like AenDhoine already suggested. I believe it's only fair given the fact that ranking up is impossible.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Letho avatar... yeah why is he locked for only the top 1% only? They did indeed say that only variations of existing characters would be reserved for top 1k.
                        Last edited by TheNotoriousThree; 02-02-18, 23:19.

Comment

Originally posted by AenDhoine View Post
                          everyone should be given all the avatars and borders!
                          Originally posted by TheNotoriousThree View Post
                          They should just give away the trinkets and avatars to everyone
                          Like I've also mentioned in another thread, if CDPR gives everyone the avatar and border then it becomes meaningless precisely because everyone has it. On top of that, it would be unfair to those who are currently in the top fighting for a chance to get the rewards.
                          Last edited by 4RM3D; 02-02-18, 23:42. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post

Like I also mentioned in another thread, when CDPR gives everyone the avatar and border then it becomes meaningless precisely because everyone has it. On top of that, it would be unfair to those who are currently in the top fighting for a chance to get the rewards.
                            Yeah, I see your point. But it still remains meaningless if all it requires to get it is grinding all day with the best deck, not to mention that it is also unfair to those who won't be able to get it because of the unrefined ranking system and imbalance.

By giving everything away, everyone gets something, I don't see a bad thing there. Again, let's not forget that Letho does not yet exist in the game but is still for top 1k players only. And I doubt that the top 1k players all do it for the trinkets anyway.

That's my opinion. Would be interested to read what others think about this.

Comment

Originally posted by AenDhoine View Post
                              With the current MMR system and imbalance, everyone should be given all the avatars and borders!

Especially considering that you guys broke your promise on new characters never being locked behind top 1k. The season was an insult to everyone who actaully has a life.
                              This. I really don't know wtf is going on with developers. They make so ameteurish mistakes. They even broke their promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X