Ranked Play season ending soon!

+
I hope that one day the developers put one more chance to gain the older borders ands avatars because i start playng not long ago and i lost so many things from the past seasons and there´s many borders u can get only after rank 21

it will be nice if the older borders u can gain on your level too, if you go to level 41 or older (dunno just thinking) u can gain the older borders from the previous seasons

Gabriel_Fanto;n10422032 said:
I hope that one day the developers put one more chance to gain the older borders ands avatars because i start playng not long ago and i lost so many things from the past seasons and there´s many borders u can get only after rank 21

it will be nice if the older borders u can gain on your level too, if you go to level 41 or older (dunno just thinking) u can gain the older borders from the previous seasons

The Trinkets will be rotated annually.

So? Where is the new season (& the promised rewards?) The countdown changed several times during this day already, now it vanished completely... o_O

I don't have any problem with them delaying the patch and season rewards, if they need more time. But FFS, didn't they learn a thing from the last communication disaster?! Could you please let the players know what is happening, why it is being delayed, how much extra time it is gonna take? It is just unprofessional behaviour.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
We're working on deploying the patch right now. We'll share more information as soon as we can.

I don't know guys, I really had a nice experience this season (and I don't play dwarfs ;P) I actually have the feeling the game is progressing and am enjoying every minute of it. ow and guys, I don't say this to make anyone angry, this is just how I experience the game... :)

My guess is that the Midwinter Patch dumbed the game down too far to ever be fixed. And when they tried to put this next bit of tape on it, the whole thing just fell to the ground in little broken pieces.

PannekoekHeld;n10427192 said:
I don't know guys, I really had a nice experience this season (and I don't play dwarfs ;P) I actually have the feeling the game is progressing and am enjoying every minute of it. ow and guys, I don't say this to make anyone angry, this is just how I experience the game... :)

Nothing bad meant, but what is it then you play else... Bears or NG alchemy? Since that is namely how I experienced the season... One big point diarrhea mess...

twinkiegorilla;n10427322 said:
My guess is that the Midwinter Patch dumbed the game down too far to ever be fixed. And when they tried to put this next bit of tape on it, the whole thing just fell to the ground in little broken pieces.

That would make some sense... And since they found out only today... What is it they were doing whole the time I wonder o_O

I honestly have to say that a lot of people who are writing in the forum are a bit unfair. Gwent is not at it's best currently. But I remember a time where the meta was much worse! And it's not in a bad state because dwarves are OP, it's because you see them everywhere and it's boring to face the same deck over and over again

The Meta isn't that much fun and interactive, but I was climbing to 4200 MMR with Cursed Skellige, Nilfgaard Alchemy and Consume.
I never played Broover or Eithne dwarves myself, but still I can read them well and won in 65% of my games against dwarves.
If you play Gwent well, you will still rank up.

The only annoying thing about facing 70% dwarves on the ladder, is that all these games feel extremely similar and not fun anymore.

Top Bottom