Ranked Play season ending soon!

+
I think the majority has no problem with a delayed patch but not communicating it to the community is really unprofessional.

I mean it does not even take 5 minutes to write a comment like: "Hey folks patch will be delayed because of reason X" Done.

Unfortunatelly players have to complain in the forums first before getting an answer. Sad.

in closed beta SC control was insane, but i got to 5k with consume because grifin stole scorch and ciri+roach was good. now ciri is crap, roach more crap, grifin useless.
:mean:

twinkiegorilla;n10428322 said:
Correct.

Nope. Even in its worst state in closed beta it was still a thinking person's game and not a point-spam game.

Gotta agree here.

Guy pulling stats from their behinds like "I won X% of my games Vs Dorfs, aren't I a good player? Please, feel free to congratulate me!" kind of strike me as either liars or delusionals. Dorfs are too strong. Oppressively so. This is why they are being nerfed, and in my opinion, not nerfed enough.

The greater issue is as the dude I quoted said, the game went from a tactical card game to a point spam card game. Most decks struggle to compete with minimum 12-16 point, tutor-able, resurrect-able bronze cards. In the face of that kind of point spam there was limited recourse, and as I've mentioned in a few threads before, if you teched to counter Dorfs you immediately gimped yourself against the other 2 popular meta decks, that being consume and NG alchemy.

Let me be fair. I love Gwent, I love what it can be. The potential is unlimited to what it can be one day. However the game is currently in a terrible place. If it was not for a dedicated community and fantastic card art most of us would have left. We are holding onto the hope that Gwent hits its full potential. I can't spend any more money on the game until I see evidence that the game is moving in the right direction.

Vattier;n10429942 said:
Due to technical reasons the patch has been postponed until tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Well, as compensation for the delay, you could give us an extra keg or a Title/Avatar..

twinkiegorilla;n10430062 said:
Confirmed, patch tomorrow. What a joke.

Now, I wonder, what will they say tomorrow when they delay it... Since these "technical problems" tend to mean "Oh shit, we dunno wtf to do..." o_O

twinkiegorilla, they cannot turn it back on without messing up top 1000. You know when it comes to gwent deadlines the old saying is true, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Shame on me for expecting developers to actually hit their self imposed pre announced deadline. I suggest either not making promises you cannot keep or keeping your promises (that said I don't mind the delay that much because I have MH world, but I do mind the fact that this is the second straight patch to be delayed despite an announced time and date.)

Vattier;n10429942 said:
Due to technical reasons the patch has been postponed until tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.

At least you could have some dignity and announce it in- game... Or, better don't, what if something messes up again and you won't be able (again)... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people on here are just trolling for the sake of trolling. Isn’t it better to get things working properly first rather than keeping to their promise of a new patch today. We are only talking about 1 day more and you can bet your bottom dollar they will be working hammer and tong to get it ready for tomorrow. I think the people criticising on here are being a bit melodramatic to be honest. I understand that it’s disappointing, but hold off on the heavy handed profanities and trolling will you?! When was the last time you did coding for a game of this size etc?! Games get postponed all the time...I’m sure it’s not on purpose just to annoy you.

I do understand that in the team there are people with a good will to get the things right, but... Well, is hard to believe on a bright future for this game when you keep seeing so much mess over and over. I don't wanna bring down anyone's mood, but we must be a bit realistic too... Things need to get a straight turn, really. At least do it for those who are going to be your fan even if the boat is sinking.

I'm impressed by the efficiency and dedication of the moderators on the forum, but the game we play doesn't match it. Something has to change.

Last edited:
Top Bottom