Ranked Play season ending soon!

+
clarkbrats;n10436302 said:
calm down mate i know europeans were all sleeping it may surprise you but the world doesnt revole around europe

seems like world of gwent does, since everyone here, impatiently may I add, have spare time to stare at their screens and wait for the patch to come out. Would hope a little bit understanding here for the developers, even though they aren't working every breathing minute with the patch, they're most definetily putting in lot of extra hours. After all their work does never end, since as soon as patch comes out, goes maybe hour or two when there's already people complaining about afterpatch meta, something is op, something doesn't work like u would hope etc etc.
Of course it's disappointing when something delays, was it then a postal package, your food at the restaurant or patch in gwent. I still strongly feel like CDPR is making a good work here with gwent.
Patience is the key.
Have good one everybody:hatsoff:

I lost hope in card games some while ago when playing heartstone. The RNG and the fact that I paid more than 200 euro in heartstone and still was not be able to form ONE decent deck was beyond ridiculous. After playing Gwent all my hopes returned. I paid more than 250 euro and here I am with several decks which are enough to beat the very best but in the end it all depends on me. The rewards are absolutely phenomenal and you actualy dont have to pay at all, but if you are like me who is not willing to grind and wants several decks on lv 1 then there is the donate option. Anyone who played heartstone or other popular card games are not in position to complain. Unlike many other card games out there, gwent is the first one which gives me the feeling the ranking ladder is based on skill not on who can pay the most. You can earn one of the best decks there is within a month without having to pay but that requires great effort of grinding. Now let me ask you this. How many months do you need in heartstone to create a deck which is competitive at pro level without paying anything. or should I say years?
I wanted to give the devs and everyone who made Gwent possible a thumbs up. I know there are some issues but Im confident you will fix them in the near future.

clarkbrats;n10436302 said:
calm down mate i know europeans were all sleeping it may surprise you but the world doesnt revole around europe

I never claimed or even thought that and I am calm.
Just enlightened you that the same you said doesn't count for New Zealand just because it is your living place.

For a games matters tho, it is relevant were the development department is located. And in Gwents case that is Poland having Central European Time (GMT + 1). Means the accessibility of official responses revolves around that time zone.

soph912;n10410522 said:
Dude! You played the most braindead deck in the meta and complain about Eithne... Bereserker Marauder/Cerys is the most braindead deck in the meta right now. Just throw out 20+ Berserker Marauders. You don't even have to care about staggering like NG Spy with the Impera Brigades.

I know it's late to the discussion, but be grateful to meet a deck that is not 5 times in a row with every abusive play they can pull. I rather play a "braindead" deck than copy and paste something that 50% of the ppl play.

Top Bottom