Patch is now available!

+
Ok i mean this in the most friendly of manners, more one month without balance changes? and u screw enforcer who aren't even seeing any play? for fucks sake CDPR what are you doing? it's getting harder and harder to justify the things you do

Zyvik;n10567382 said:
Another card for Yennefer in the Nilfgaardian deck? The hell!? Have the devs forgotten that she's from the North and fought the Nilfs at Sodden? :mad:

Ironically even NG yen cards have aedirn tag

I am missing over 12 cards suddenly ... 3x Wildhunt Riders , 3x Temeria Infantry Men , 3x Drummond Queensguard , 2x Drummond Shieldmaidens , 2x Reaver Hunters

Lyserus;n10568502 said:
Ironically even NG yen cards have aedirn tag

Yeah, it's kinda disrespectful to Nilfgaard. They have Assire, Fringilla and lots of other mages, but a foreign sorceress already has more gold cards in their own deck than the actual Nilfgaardian mages.

No sort of balancing means that the balancing team considers the game as perfectly balanced..... Intriguing.

TV_JayArr;n10568572 said:
No sort of balancing means that the balancing team considers the game as perfectly balanced..... Intriguing.

Or, you know, they are still working towards a solution.

TV_JayArr;n10568572 said:

No. It means they find nothing abusive enough to be balanced after barely more than 2 weeks. And for things that are less OP than auto-win every time, more data is needed which takes TIME

Don't be like Emhyr, have patience please

I don't want to log in... I had dozens of this triple art cards... I don't want to see them disappeared...

petersnowz;n10569012 said:
And as per usual, arena is bugged.... won a game didnt register

Same here. I guess the game didn't believe that I won 3 games in a row while going first.

Yep missing bronze ones have returned, except for the one gold. Ahh dang it... I should've waited before opening the kegs. Nevertheless, thanks for dealing with this so fast.

Am i the only one who is experiencing connection issues after the patch? Disconnected two times during arena match, now i'm observing infinite opponent searching in ranked mode:troll:
Anyway drafting process was awesome, thanks devs, i like this game mode.

4RM3D;n10571542 said:
If you are still missing cards, please contact support. They may be able to recover it.

I found a bug that lost me a game..., using Sarah to swap a revealed silver card, it just sent it to the graveyard (while I still have 2 other silvers in the deck).

Top Bottom