Patch is now available!

+
There is a Critical issue regarding matching system.

I had played "Arena" for like 5~10 games

And after I finished my daily quest of "Win 5 arena matches", I clicked on "Ranked Match" to complete other daily quest that I had received the other day.

Here, simply, my deck was just "Arena's Deck", so was the opponent.

I have no intention of complaining about this problem, but I just am saying, there is a bug on matching. Thought you should be aware of this.

Apart from that, great work you guys are doing, and I am pretty much enjoying this game.

Also, it would be great if you guys let us know when the "Thronebreaker" is coming.

I am really looking forward to that single campaign mode.

Cheers

mli_dragon;n10587732 said:
The latest Gwentup report suggested Alchemy wasn't OP last season and since there isn't much change in this patch, Alchemy won't be OP this season. Let me make an educated guess and I believe you are a SK player who played a variant of Greatsword and annoyed by the Alchemy's ability to eliminate your units instantly and hinder their chance to buff thus losing to the only deck in the history of Gwent that can mostly win against the #1 deck of the current meta.

Please. I see that Greatsword is the one that needs the nerf the most.

Greatsword is also good.

I played Dagon Deathwish this/last season and will agree the top 2 decks are greatsword and alchemy. Slave Driver and viper witcher are both overpowered and need to be fixed. Skellige needs a rehaul top to bottom on almost every card in the faction, everything is either the best card in the game and at 20 point bronze or trash and unplayable. Too much revive and tutor... You cant kill the boats or the swordsman either way they can pull them back. Skellige Greatsword is one of the only decks that can legitimately try for the 2-0 win with card disadvantage and if they dont get it they will just revive a 18 point bronze round 3 for the win.

Last edited:
Void_Singer;n10580012 said:
Wyvern shield buffs at the base power of a card in hand... since there are NO 18 power cards I must assume that you are burying the lead here.... you know, the part where the NG player playd a creature (probably Nilf Knights) buffed the creature (probably with Mandrake) and also played Emhyr to return it to their hand.... if you think that's ugly, wait till you play against the Ethine version that spits out Spears and Wyvern shields at +/- 28pts each

Not sure what you mean. The max base power unit a Scoiatael deck has is Yaevinn( I hate the card) So The maximum power enemy can be damaged is 13. The same with sheild.. Fe Ng Vipers have base power of 5 and can damage enemy by 10.. Eithne can only return one so 28 points for each... hardly.

I think even 2 games a day in Ranked lost to connectivity issues to game client is bad. and I know it's not my connection... plz fix your servers

ofratko007;n10592842 said:
Not sure what you mean. The max base power unit a Scoiatael deck has is Yaevinn( I hate the card) So The maximum power enemy can be damaged is 13. The same with sheild.. Fe Ng Vipers have base power of 5 and can damage enemy by 10.. Eithne can only return one so 28 points for each... hardly.
Ocvist + Mandrake + Mahakam Horn + Ethine > Mahakam Horn. Ocvist goes back to hand @ 28. then 3x Wyvern Shields + 3x Mastercrafted Spears... and for fun they can use some swappers at the end to bounce Ocvist in and out of the deck....

I noticed just recently that 'Geralt: Professional' can also be placed on opponent's side. Is there any useful constellation for that, except to fill a row suitable to 'Igni' it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom