Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED
Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

Tune in to Kripparrian’s Twitch channel this week for a series of GWENT streams! Check out his plays and misplays, have fun, and join him raiding other GWENT streamers!

Here is the full schedule:

Tuesday, March 6, 1-4 AM EST (7-10 AM CET)
After the stream we’ll be raiding AliasV!

Thursday, March 8, 1-4 AM EST (7-10 AM CET)
After the stream we’ll be raiding Ashlizzlle!

Saturday, March 10, 1-4 AM EST (7-10 AM CET)
After the stream we’ll be raiding KingBlackToof!

Monday, March 12, 1-4 AM EST (6-9 AM CET)
After the stream we’ll be raiding Alwaysturtle!

Last edited:
Astrologers proclaim the week of Kripp. The amount of salt doubles!

Well, hopefully this will bring a lot of new players!

WAVE4 it s a romanian streamer who was famous for his hardcore sessions in tge past. He was the first player who beat diablo on hardest difficulty in a certain time. His real name is Andrei Morosanu and now people watch him for the arena and for salty moments

it's the beginner experience. It'll take at least a week for Kripp to become familliar with the game, at least for decent commentary

It also highlights some issues with the tooltips- ai plays siren into moonlight. 'So what does it do?'

Dominika;n10611672 said:
Tune in to Kripparrian’s Twitch channel this week for a series of GWENT streams! Check out his plays and misplays, have fun, and join him raiding other GWENT streamers!

So, is he forbidden to keep the vods? Because I looked it up, nothing on his channel. I am EU and I sleep when Kripp streams, I usually only watch his YouTube videos. I would really like to see how he takes to Gwent, though.

DelighfulMcCoy;n10628401 said:
So, is he forbidden to keep the vods? Because I looked it up, nothing on his channel. I am EU and I sleep when Kripp streams, I usually only watch his YouTube videos. I would really like to see how he takes to Gwent, though.

It's there, it's just he was streaming Hearthstone earlier that day and the VOD is called back to wild arena or something, jump over the HS part and there's Gwent!

I really hope you guys focus on making Gwent easier to watch ASAP. It will need that to compete with the new digital card games coming out this year.

Glad to see some famous HS players finally streaming this game. Exposure is not what's keeping new players from easily picking it up though. One word is: MOBILE. Until Gwent is on everyone's phone, it will deter many, many, many people from actively playing it.

Top Bottom