x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player profiles available now on playgwent.com!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player profiles available now on playgwent.com!

Until now, your player profile was only accessible within the game client. We wanted to change this, so we would like to introduce a new feature on our website - shareable player profiles!

Similar to the functionality in the game, after logging in on the website you can check your statistics such as your rank, the Ranked Ladder and Pro Ladder MMRs, cards collection progression and more!

Additionally, you are able to share your results with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
    Last edited by Alicja.; 05-04-18, 12:40.

This is good.

Comment

Sweet. Thank you!

Can you see this? Yes?! But it was supposed to be invisible ink...
      Oh well, since you're reading this now I might as well show you a
      cool link.

Comment

Originally posted by alexandr22 View Post
        This is good.
        Isn't it?

Cookie to whoever gets the refference. Good news, anyways.

Comment

So I take it console players are left out of this for the time being? FeelsBadMan

Comment

I know it's a work in progress, but it's still missing the player's title and favorite card. Other than that, amazing job.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekro.Dan View Post
              So I take it console players are left out of this for the time being? FeelsBadMan
              Yep, as soon as I saw the GOG login I knew that as a PS4 player again I will not be able to benefit from a new "feature". FeelsBadMan indeed.

Comment

Interesting idea. I'm curious to see how much this feature will be used.
                'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Not the announcement one was expecting...

Comment

Originally posted by ErraticSpawn View Post

Yep, as soon as I saw the GOG login I knew that as a PS4 player again I will not be able to benefit from a new "feature". FeelsBadMan indeed.
                    We would love to have that feature available for console players as well, so who knows! Hopefully in the future it will change.

Comment

roadmap when?
                      sorry for being bitter. my drunk low life da gave me away to a witcher as his reward when i was 5.

Comment

As a console player this is much preferred to balance changes/any update as to when/if that will happen in the future.

Comment

Without wanting to insult anyone or degrade the good work you've done on this, I have to say that 1) this is not at all what we were expecting after 2 months of no changes and 2) it feels a bit unfair for console players not to benefit from that.

Other than that, hope you address that and the other issues making the game less enjoyable than it can be soon

Comment

When is CPDR going to do something that benefits console players (like fixing bugs)? Really get the feeling that console players always draw the shortest straw. Don”t mean to be salty but I really wish that it was made clear when downloading this game in the PS store, that the game is better played on PC.
                            Last edited by pie_ka; 04-04-18, 22:05.

Comment

Great work.
                              It can be the beggining of something really big to increase the active player base of gwent ... I can imagine a light, playable, browser-based version of gwent in the forge ...

Comment

Working...
                              X