Roadmap coming next week!

+
ser2440;n10769641 said:
I can't seem to find any official announcement about the roadmap coming this week, in the forums, but I don't follow Reddit or Twitter. Could you link it to me please?

https://twitter.com/pawelburza/status/979326455774679041 Here. When this (infamous) season started last week Burza said they would give the roadmap in the current week, but this CDPR don't respect the deadline to inform us about the roadmap, so, why should one believe in the roadmap itself?

Lisandre;n10769981 said:
https://twitter.com/pawelburza/status/979326455774679041 Here. When this (infamous) season started last week Burza said they would give the roadmap in the current week, but this CDPR don't respect the deadline to inform us about the roadmap, so, why should one believe in the roadmap itself?

Calm your tits down a bit. There are most likely one or more reasons for why they pushed the roadmap for update to a different date. Complaining about it will achieve nothing.

Anyway we got a bit of roadmap now : mid april we got : new backgrounds, fixes for consoles, animated cards added, and premium kegs weekend

Of course the announcement itself is a clear sign that things are not going the way they are supposed to. And having to delay an already released date, is never good.

But it is far better than just delaing it without any announcement, so even if this announcement is bad news, it is a sign that CDPRed is still on the right way.
And so, lets not shoot the messanger, but wait for the actual news till next week.

But of course this also rises the expectations towards the Roadmap. I honestly expect the following questions to be adressed:
1. an explanation about the long time without much change since the Midwinter update
2. the reason wy the Roadmap was delayed
3. at least some small news about what the goal of the faction identity project is
4. at least some small news about Thronebreaker
5. the situation of console players

I believe if any of those is being left out, it would be quite concerning for the player base.

And additionally there are some things that I hope for being addressed, but which are not necessarily that important.
6. information about the expansion (how man cards, what exactly is an expansion,..)
7. maybe already some results or examples from the faction identity project
8. information about silver spies/coinflip changes
9. a statement about the end of the Beta

Lisandre;n10769981 said:

2. the reason wy the Roadmap was delayed

Nope. They said they will UPDATE US ABOUT the roadmap this week. NOT that they will give us the roadmap this week. And they did. So far, all is going according to the plan they laid out and what they said they'll do.

Delay in announcement of the announcement?
It's a splendid joke.

After Mid-winter, a severe state continues all the time.
I want to hear it how your management turns out.
I think that you should put a cooling-off period once.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Not gonna lie, i'm disappointed we have another delay yet again: this time for the announcement of the upcoming announcements, nonetheless...

But at least Shupe is getting some sweet Premium versions, i made him premium before and didnt even noticed only the core card has animations, glad the resulting versions are getting the special treatment too!

DRK3;n10770551 said:
Not gonna lie, i'm disappointed we have another delay yet again: this time for the announcement of the upcoming announcements, nonetheless...

But at least Shupe is getting some sweet Premium versions, i made him premium before and didnt even noticed only the core card has animations, glad the resulting versions are getting the special treatment too!

Is everyone here for real? there is no delay. He promised to inform us about the roadmap, not to give us the roadmap. That's what Burza's tweet says. "...where we'll update you about the roadmap". He never said he was going to lay it all out this week. Everyone talking about a delay is simply misinterpreting the original tweet, out of excitement, or anticipation, or a need for change in Gwent.

ser2440;n10770651 said:
Is everyone here for real? there is no delay. He promised to inform us about the roadmap, not to give us the roadmap. That's what Burza's tweet says. "...where we'll update you about the roadmap". He never said he was going to lay it all out this week. Everyone talking about a delay is simply misinterpreting the original tweet, out of excitement, or anticipation, or a need for change in Gwent.

please bear with us and expect an announcement coming next week, where will update you on the roadmap for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
I might not be a native speaker, but for me the only way this statement makes sense is, if the announcement actually contains the Roadmap. Because the Roadmap isn't just the name of the thread but its content.
If that should really have meant that we will only get an announcement this week, it was misleading formulated. I can't imagine that would have gone unnoticed before posting it.

Furthermore, that could mean that April 17th will only bring an update about the actual date of the update.
Burza46;n10767701 said:
April 17th will bring an update featuring Faction Board Skins and Premium Cards

A little question, if I save some kegs until the premium weekend, it will be premium kegs or only kegs obtained when premium weekend starts are considered premiums?

Nurro;n10771271 said:
A little question, if I save some kegs until the premium weekend, it will be premium kegs or only kegs obtained when premium weekend starts are considered premiums?

All kegs you open during the event will be Premium kegs, so do save your kegs. :D

FG15-ISH7EG;n10770871 said:
I might not be a native speaker, but for me the only way this statement makes sense is, if the announcement actually contains the Roadmap. Because the Roadmap isn't just the name of the thread but its content.
If that should really have meant that we will only get an announcement this week, it was misleading formulated. I can't imagine that would have gone unnoticed before posting it.

Furthermore, that could mean that April 17th will only bring an update about the actual date of the update.

Nope. It is quite clear. "Update you ABOUT something" means I will give you an update, or info, about how that something is coming along. An update "featuring something" means that said something is included in the update. I am not a native speaker either, but that's how it makes sense to me :)

As for the allegation about whether it was formulated in a misleading way, I don't know about that. That's different. But for all intents and purposes, judging strictly by what Burza said, the update ABOUT the Roadmap did come. He made this thread and let us know that it is coming next week.

Keep it polite, please. There's no need for rude comments, regardless of who they're aimed at.

One post deleted.

ser2440;n10771771 said:
Nope. It is quite clear. "Update you ABOUT something" means I will give you an update, or info, about how that something is coming along. An update "featuring something" means that said something is included in the update. I am not a native speaker either, but that's how it makes sense to me :)

As for the allegation about whether it was formulated in a misleading way, I don't know about that. That's different. But for all intents and purposes, judging strictly by what Burza said, the update ABOUT the Roadmap did come. He made this thread and let us know that it is coming next week.

You didn't even have the actual quote. It was supposed to be announced this week and Burza even admitted in his post that it's a slight delay.

The original quote did not say "ABOUT". Go read it again.

StrykerxS77x;n10772141 said:
You didn't even have the actual quote. It was supposed to be announced this week and Burza even admitted in his post that it's a slight delay.

The original quote did not say "ABOUT". Go read it again.

I didn't. But it was linked to me in the previous page. Here: https://twitter.com/pawelburza/statu...26455774679041

Are we reading the same tweet? It doesn't say about, sure but it says "on" which, in context, means that they will inform us ON how something is coming along.

Asking us for patience does not mean he admits there is a delay. He did ask us to bear with him in his opening post in this thread and have some patience. That doesn't equal admitting that the roadmap has been delayed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom