Roadmap coming next week!

+
Okay, let's drop the discussion about what the tweet said. It's all semantics at this point and we don't know the intent Burza had when writing the tweet. The interpretation has caused some confusion. Let's just leave it at that.

ugh fiiiiine :p

At any rate I am pretty excited about the roadmap and really, everything this announcement contains. Faction boards sound awesome, and I've been trying to transmute the whole of NG for a while now so I'll start saving kegs from today :)

So... Should I open all my kegs during premium weekend or should I keep them and open them when the new cards will be released? Or these new cards will be released with some new type of kegs which will contain only these new cards? Or current kegs will have these new cards inside them?

Arkanee;n10772401 said:
So... Should I open all my kegs during premium weekend or should I keep them and open them when the new cards will be released? Or these new cards will be released with some new type of kegs which will contain only these new cards? Or current kegs will have these new cards inside them?

I was thinking about this myself and IMO I think it's best to open them all over premium weekend. That way you are guaranteed to get premiums and make a nice profit. Opening for new cards might not get you a whole lot, especially for the golds

Raunbjorn

Arkanee;n10772401 said:

StrykerxS77x;n10772481 said:
I was thinking about this myself and IMO I think it's best to open them all over premium weekend. That way you are guaranteed to get premiums and make a nice profit. Opening for new cards might not get you a whole lot, especially for the golds

I'm pretty sure the new cards (expansion, whatever) will come in new kegs so I think it's safe to open your kegs when premium weekend hits and then save your ore for the upcoming expansion if you want to.

4RM3D;n10772291 said:
Okay, let's drop the discussion about what the tweet said. It's all semantics at this point and we don't know the intent Burza had when writing the tweet. The interpretation has caused some confusion. Let's just leave it at that.

A few posts deleted. Ahem, if you want to continue the discussion, please do so in PM.

Well, gwent started as a singleplayer minigame. So I guess the "coming home" is something about singleplayer content, maybe a release date for thronebreaker.
It could be anything though. Agree with Karolis.petrikas , really clever choice of words Mr Burza.

Again, please drop the discussion regarding the tweet, or at least take it to PM.
One more post deleted.

quit trying to balance the game and just give us thronebreaker. You guys broke my heart when you said thronebreaker was coming 2017 and it never did. CDPR's strength is storytelling and narrative so stick to that.

I really hope that this roadmap update will include most of the planned balance changes.
Being able to comment about them, before CDPR implements them to the game, would be great.

This sounds great, but it sucks that I just opened my 50+ Kegs when just about 8 weeks ago they said they had no plans for having any weekend specials.

goofything;n10787521 said:
This sounds great, but it sucks that I just opened my 50+ Kegs when just about 8 weeks ago they said they had no plans for having any weekend specials.

That's alright, in just 3 days I've gathered enough ore for almost 11 kegs :) kegs are easy to come by. And there's always the next event too. It's not a business plan, having to exploit every event for maximum efficiency of investment, no matter how much we addicts are driven to think so :p

I haven't been playing as much recently but should have about 110 kegs to open (I have saved since last premium weekend). I'll keep stats on gold/silver drop rates.

Top Bottom