Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

720x405_twitt_EN.png

Community Vote is now open! ☑

Pick your favourite artworks at https://www.playgwent.com/art-contest

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only on page 3, and there's already so many great artworks, blows my mind. Some oddball works too, but cheers to all the authors, beginners or pro.

:cheers:

It would be nice to see the name of the depicted character/creature, though.

"It would be nice to see the name of the depicted character/creature, though."
Yes, would have been nice.

18 pages are a lot and I'm afraid the artworks on the first few pages are more likely to be voted than the ones at the end.

so you vote by connecting through facebook? I have a problem with connecting, it says that the URI of the website is not in the list of URLs. I guess it has to do with facebook settings. I'll give it a whirl :)

Awesome artwork. Already found at least 5 I'd happily cast a vote into, making this difficult :p

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

5 VOTES???? ONLY 5???/?

browing through first 2 pages and I already got more than that..........seriously lots of good work and many are reference from the novels and games, having real hard time to decide now

Can I just say something? I feel almost offended that I can vote only for 5 of them. There are SO many amazing entries. And although, as a person, who can't draw a cat if my life would depend on that, I admire every single one of them, there are few, which blew my mind away.
Look at this:
Or this!
The amount of work went in creating such detailed images is just beyond any reason.
And I should vote for only 5 of them? Can anyone choose between, for example, these two?
But I still found my personal favorite. It's almost a photo:

Big thank you to all who participated in this contest. In the time of stale meta, your artwork is a breath of fresh air.

Already nervous about the results of both the judging and the vote, especially when others had the exact same idea as me.

Still, in the spirit of the contest, should any of the winners be made into cards, I'll craft premium versions of them out of respect.

BornBoring;n10806261 said:
18 pages are a lot and I'm afraid the artworks on the first few pages are more likely to be voted than the ones at the end.

Works for me being on page 1 ;p
But in all seriousness I have a feeling there'll be people who look at the 18 page count and skip to the end out of curiosity

5 votes aren't enough. I've voted Torque (or Allgod), a Lady of the Lake, Essi Daven, Caleb Menge and an amazing Condwiramurs Tilly.

Need More Votes for the Art Contest!

Seriously, it's a sin that we can only vote 5......ignoring sooooooo many good artwork just feel wrong to me. I can go for 30, hell probably even 50 votes and there will still be more artworks I want to pick

Please we need more vote, and also

more vote, and...

more vote!!!!

Add: Okay I browse through all and end up with 58 on my list....I probably can pick some from these, but dropping any one of them is painful.....and I can't imagine myself go fewer than 20, so I will remain not vote for now until there is more vote or waiting til last moment to decide :(

Last edited:
Any art that on 1st page will receive much more votes than perfect art on other pages(peoples are lazy). Thats sad

ZenaRose;n10806621 said:
Any art that on 1st page will receive much more votes than perfect art on other pages(peoples are lazy). Thats sad

nah man, I browsed the first few pages to get a general idea of the quality of the artworks (and they are real high) and then go back and start picking from first page to last

I have at least 2 on each page on my list, there are gems in every page, I tell ya

Imo there shouldn't be limit on votes. There should be a button "i like that art". Some ppl will probably liked half of arts, some only few. At the end winner will be decided by most likes and that will be most fair.
Also cause there is so many entries and only three rewards, i suggest CDPR to give some consolation rewards like 400 powder to more runner-ups. Kinda sad in this form that 99% of artist will get nothing.

Need....more.....votes.....just put a 0 behind the 5 :) Great work from all artists. Hopefully some of them will be hired in the future from CDPR . Good luck to all of them!

I think there should be an option to vote with a GOG account, if you play the game you should be able to vote without linking to other social media :(

I can't seem to make it work, the redirect URI is not in the list of allowed ones apparently, I don't understand what it even says.

ser2440;n10807321 said:
I think there should be an option to vote with a GOG account, if you play the game you should be able to vote without linking to other social media :(

^ This should really have been an option and it's very strange that it isn't.

Top Bottom