Faction board skins and missing premiums are here!

+
OssiEastborn;n10834711 said:
Why can't i install the Update? It says it is on version .430 even if i force a synchronisation with GOG. Still the last update from february

9.23.5.430 IS the current version

I can't wait to get home and see the new skins! A lit of the fixes were much needed. Thank you for addressing! I am really interested to try the new arena mode. It will be kind of fun trying to make anbad hand!

Is it only me? anyways bit disappointed with the skin as I thought it's going to be full change of board rather than just change in few graphics with user to choose option but it seems they are fix as par faction. I actually 1st search in setting to find skin option to choose from :s

Not saying they are bad but still.
This skin mod from some user really add too much hope.

Faction skins are ok but I think new skin without any faction ref. & option to choose with any faction would be cool & I hope we will see this in future.

Is there any option to off new skins & use default 1 ?

Last edited:
New board skins are awesome!

New Arena mode is super hyper FUN! If only it would last longer... Hopefully we will see it again in the future, if it's not going to be permanent mode.

Loving this update so much :p

Lilayah;n10811111 said:
we've redesigned boards - you can see your faction’s color and character spill onto battlefield now!
I find these are a beautiful enrichment of the game! I especially enjoy the details on the Scoia'tael board. My thanks and commendations to the RED artists for their fine work!

My only suggestion would be to consider rotating -- if possible -- the castle battlements and coats of arms on the Northern Realms board, so they display upright, rather than sideways. In the current state, it wasn't immediately obvious to me that the grey crenelations on the left were fortress towers. It took me a moment to recognise them, as I at first mistook them for steel mechanical parts.

Likewise, the sideways display of the kingdoms' shields makes the entire board seem as though it should be rotated to be appreciated properly. (This was particularly noticeable when two Northern Realms decks battle, as below.)

I realise an horizontal arrangement may have been necessary to fit within the format, however, perhaps these aspects could be adjusted?

NR Board a.jpg

Last edited:
Is the update live for UWP/Windows 10? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and still don't have the newest version.

Nekro.Dan;n10836481 said:
Is the update live for UWP/Windows 10? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and still don't have the newest version.
It is live, and should download automatically through GOG Galaxy.

Riven-Twain;n10836671 said:
It is live, and should download automatically through GOG Galaxy.

Thanks, but I'm referring to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version, not the GOG version.

rrc

Forum veteran
CDPR team (or any other members here), is there a way I can see my past matches? Like a replay? To see what cards the opponents brought (their deck) and how each card was played? I can see the last played opponents' and their profiles, but not the battle log.

If it is not possible now, can it be considered as a future feature? It can help people to know various strategies.

rrc;n10837371 said:
CDPR team (or any other members here), is there a way I can see my past matches? Like a replay? To see what cards the opponents brought (their deck) and how each card was played? I can see the last played opponents' and their profiles, but not the battle log.

If it is not possible now, can it be considered as a future feature? It can help people to know various strategies.

This was previously requested on reddit, and I think it's a great idea. It's not something that the game currently has, though.

I went on practice for a few matches like I do sometimes and I just came across Voorhis!

Did anyone else experience the same? did CDPR add more practice AIs? (of note, no, I did not click challenges by accident, as evident by the cursed deck that I play and the avatars)

Top Bottom