Faction board skins and missing premiums are here!

+
Oh wow. I thought the board would only be displaying YOUR faction colors. But both players get to their own? Nice. Anyway, just tried the NG one. Looks great. Looking at the pics above, not a big fan of the NR one. Looks too...strange. Would anyone be willing to post screencaps of the other 2?

EDIT: Saw all board skins. Like all of them but NR. Still, really good. Gonna save my ore for the premium weekend but that new arena mode sounds fun. Wanna bet I'll probably get to draft the best deck I have ever crafted in the new mode? Yeah, that's how lucky I am...

Last edited:
Update broke my game. Anyone else?

I can't log into Gwent anymore. Game crashes on loading. I've tried restarting, verify/update in Gog, rolling back to previous version, but nothing works. This is the PC version. Never had a problem with Gwent before.

Anyone having these same issues or can suggest a fix? I wrote to support but don't expect a reply for several days at a minimum.

Thanks.

Nekro.Dan;n10836481 said:
Is the update live for UWP/Windows 10? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and still don't have the newest version.

I'm having the same issue. Update doesn't appear to be live in the windows store, so my game just gets stuck on the title screen. I submitted a support ticket so we'll see what they say.

goofything;n10838561 said:
Update broke my game. Anyone else?

I can't log into Gwent anymore. Game crashes on loading. I've tried restarting, verify/update in Gog, rolling back to previous version, but nothing works. This is the PC version. Never had a problem with Gwent before.
This is wild guess, but try checking if your firewall is blocking Gwent. I was prompted to re-allow the game by mine after this update, so this could be the issue.

As a player who suffered the pain and angst of the great Xbox issue of March/April 18... I feel that it is appropriate for some compensation for the loss of ranking opportunity bridging the previous season and the current one. Also lost shards via arena.

I'm not normally that guy with his hand out nor to dump negativity in the middle of good news but for non Xbox players, trust me... It was BAD.

I'd also be horrified if CDPR did not have data on severe drops in user participation from the Xbox platform or the amount of incomplete games.

Thanks for fixing it but heading in to the season end and the premium weekend this far behind is really not fair.

Last edited:
i have a small bug after the patch i cant transmute gold cards even tho i have 530 dust, the option to do so is grey.
ill add that i can transmute silver cards, its like the game thinks i have less then 400 dust but thats not the case.

imsports;n10839151 said:
When is the Premium Keg Weekend coming??

As stated here, it's coming this weekend, so presumably on Friday afternoon/evening CEST.
Edit: Although the January one started on a Thursday... anyway, this week. :D

Last edited:
Lilayah;n10800231 said:
Aside from standard season transitions and events like Faction Challenges or Warped Arena rulesets, we will release only two updates during this time. One in April — it will introduce the missing Premium Cards as well as faction specific board skins — and one in May, which will balance out the game (Wardancer included) with a new approach to “Create”.

It will be released in May, as you can see on the quote from CDPR post above.

I ran a test of this again and just encountered Eithne (Lady of Brokilon) in practice mode.

So it seems new (and more powerful) practice AIs have been added into the game, even though there's no mention of it anywhere in the announcement. I'd like to be able to play with these more often, they have decent decks, compared to the other ones

partci;n10840431 said:
The NR board is horrible. Just like the faction itself has been for a long, long time now. Coincidence?

Agreed, NR board is the only one I don't particularly like.

NG board though is the best :) just like the faction itself has been for a long long time :p coincidence? xD

rrc

Forum veteran
Lilayah;n10835261 said:
It's coming this weeknd

What is a Premium Weekend? All the cards we get from Keg will be premium cards? I am sorry, but I am a very new player. Can someone please answer?

rrc;n10840921 said:
What is a Premium Weekend? All the cards we get from Keg will be premium cards? I am sorry, but I am a very new player. Can someone please answer?

The last card (the one you choose from 3 options) you get from a keg is always premium. Correspondingly, all 3 options you get to choose from are also premium.

MrOgi;n10834061 said:
Did they fix the mulligan "feature"? No more increased chance of redrawing mulliganed cards?

The patch notes states that they did, but after playing 5 games yesterday it seems that you still have a high probability of redrawing the card that you mulligan in a previous round.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
The patch notes states that they did, but after playing 5 games yesterday it seems that you still have a high probability of redrawing the card that you mulligan in a previous round

the patch notes mention the card you blacklist, not any copies of it. If you mulligan a foglet first with 2 more on the deck, that foglet may go on the bottom but the other two are still up and blacklisted.

Why are we getting a new board if it has been annnounced that the whole look of the board will be completely changed in a few months to make the art more visible? Why does it make sense to waste time and resources to do this now?

Top Bottom