Premium Keg Weekend is back!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Premium Keg Weekend is back!

Premium Keg Weekend is back! Until Monday (April 23rd, 12 PM CEST), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. Get a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

So i saved up all my ore and kegs to have 76 kegs in total for the premium weekend and fail to get a single gold card..... what are the chances of that? Surely there is a pity timer for at least 40 cards?

More than a little upset

Guest 4226291

Atheris95;n10846881 said:
So i saved up all my ore and kegs to have 76 kegs in total for the premium weekend and fail to get a single gold card..... what are the chances of that? Surely there is a pity timer for at least 40 cards?

More than a little upset

They have already said there is no pity timer for kegs

TrustyMcTrust;n10846921 said:
I didn't expect the weekend to begin so soon, but thats not an issue. Thanks for making these events.

Thursday is little Friday :)

Just opened a keg and got a choice between 3 non-premium bronzes. Can someone explain me what's going on?

So the problem is, when choosing a premium card, it only shows how many premium copies of that card you have. I need to know how many total copies I have of each card, so I can pick the card I'm missing (or missing a set of.)

steve20;n10847231 said:
So the problem is, when choosing a premium card, it only shows how many premium copies of that card you have. I need to know how many total copies I have of each card, so I can pick the card I'm missing (or missing a set of.)
Nope, it shows both numbers. If you are getting only 1 it's because you are opening a normal keg (which also happened to me too and waiting for an answer from the devs).

DMaster2;n10847271 said:
Nope, it shows both numbers. If you are getting only 1 it's because you are opening a normal keg (which also happened to me too and waiting for an answer from the devs).

What's a "normal keg"?

Lilayah;n10847061 said:
Thursday is little Friday :)
Any word on possible bugs on the event? I've already wasted a keg not getting the 5th card options as premiums and i'd like to know if there is an issue or not before i open more of them.

steve20;n10847231 said:

If it shows only one number, that means, you don't have any copy of the card (than its 0), or just the kind what you opened right now (than its more than 0). Otherwise it shows 2 numbres as x/y, where 'x' is the number of the opened version and 'y' how many you have from that card in total.

I found this last time - i opened 18 kegs and got no golds or SILVERS...something changes when they do this...i have opened hundreds and hundreds of kegs and you get a ton of silvers 4-5 min in 18 kegs...no golds ok, but no silvers??...i have 25 kegs to open this time so i shall see. i know last premium keg weekend that was alot of reports of lower than normal golds/silver drops, hopefully they aren't changing anything. Has anyone ever not got even a sliver in 18 kegs?

DMaster2;n10847511 said:
Any word on possible bugs on the event? I've already wasted a keg not getting the 5th card options as premiums and i'd like to know if there is an issue or not before i open more of them.

There definitely seems to be at least 1 premium in every keg. I didn't experience any problems here.

If you happen to run into issues - as always - please contact CDPR support -> https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom