Faction challenge starts today!

+
So many people are insanely negative here. If you hate the game don't play. If you hate Sc pick Ng, if you hate them both dont partitipate.

I for one am very grateful for the opportunity to get the SC border. I wasn't playing when it was originally offered and they are my favorite faction. And no I don't play brouver coin flip elves, so please don't send me the hate.

Wow, it's hard to choose! I don't have either border- My Elf deck is much stronger, but I think tonight I'll choose to support NG as the border looks so cool!

I have both borders and I tought, I have both titles. Just realized, I miss the NG title...must play NG...but I don't really want...

First faction challenge I'll be sitting out in. I don't like to play either and I'm seeing way to much coin flip elves and viper witchers as is, going to be a rough week

DAMN please make a way to change a faction ... I click on ST because I have both borders, but I forgot I don't have the NG title ... and now my case is in the support hands :( or I will wait probably an year to have NG in faction challenge and opportunity to get NG title Division Commander :( sad click, sad fate :(

jgolden234;n10873751 said:
So many people are insanely negative here. If you hate the game don't play. If you hate Sc pick Ng, if you hate them both dont partitipate.

I for one am very grateful for the opportunity to get the SC border. I wasn't playing when it was originally offered and they are my favorite faction. And no I don't play brouver coin flip elves, so please don't send me the hate.

Seems you don't get the picture of facing in doubles decks that are already prevalent on the Ladder and in Casual. I wish CDPR start annonce this kind of things with couple of days in advance, will make me grind for a Rank before that shitstorm insanity begins.

Last edited:
Another great "update" for Windows app users. They added faction challange and removed mimic arena...and whoops my game doesn't start due to "fatal error". So I'm asking again, when will this ignoring and disadvantaging of Windows players stop?

Also on more thing I would like to suggest - please, add a BUFFER Button when you chose a Faction for every Challenge, like "Are you sure you want to choose NG/SK/ST/MS/NR for this Challenge?". I think this will deal with a lot of missclicks and complains in the future.

Sariel_;n10874321 said:
Another great "update" for Windows app users. They added faction challange and removed mimic arena...and whoops my game doesn't start due to "fatal error". So I'm asking again, when will this ignoring and disadvantaging of Windows players stop?

Repairing or reinstalling the game could help. If that doesn't work please contact support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Sariel_;n10874321 said:
that would probably explain the instant xxx.3 hotfix patch that wasn't announced.

Hmm interesting is day of faction chalenge end 8th may that means 2 weeks I now there was a mistake in gwent forum page and it looks like that chalenge started on 20th of april but 8th may is in the message so great news faction chalenges for 2 weeks :D

As I already suggested the last time, faction Challenge factions need to be chosen by looking at the two least played factions and picking them, not by looking at two most played factions and picking them :D

Really glad they added more time to to complete the challenges. A week just wasnt long enough for me. Maybe this time i can actually play enough to earn the rewards!

Urizithar;n10872091 said:
Can someone explain what they were thinking and what was reasoning behind this?
It's the Season of the Elves, to give you a made-up excuse.

Urizithar;n10872091 said:
@Up You cry and wait for another challenge.
Haha...this is so true, though.

Top Bottom