New Season is now live!

+
Muffliato;n10896401 said:
Yay! :D

"Cottonmouth" would be an awesome title, but there is no way I can even get to top 10k, let alone stay there. :p

I don't think I'll have time for top 10k either this season, made it for the first and probably last time during last season!
Fortunately Mountain Snake is the title I like the most, alongside the border for rank 10, since I prefer simple borders. That title, border and Letho avatar will most likely be the ones that I'll use for a long time, I love Letho, mountains, snakes and I love green titles! It's like this season was made for me, I'm still very excited! :)

Void_Singer;n10897161 said:
only takes R20 and between 4000 and 4100

That can be pretty time consuming though since you drop all the way down to 1k - 2k MMR and have to work yourself up. How many games is that approximately? Around 100?

TBH I don't know the game count, and it'd change depending on the deck win rate... but usually for me about 2 weeks of the first 18 round wins / day with a T2 deck? it's getting over that 4100 hump that I've had the hardest time with... because people that GM have a tendency to retire out wich makes it harder to gain points to GM myself. might be possible to do it with daily 6's with a T1 deck inside a month

TheNotoriousThree;n10900841 said:
That can be pretty time consuming though since you drop all the way down to 1k - 2k MMR and have to work yourself up. How many games is that approximately? Around 100?

It roughly took about 100 matches for me to get to slightly over 4100 mmr last season. I started from rank 13, a little over 2k mmr, and did those tier 1 dailies every day and sometimes a little more. I used a variety of decks, Brouver Shupe, Alchemy, Crach Veterans, Dagon Moonlight, etc. whatever I felt like to play that day to rank up. At the end of the season, it was more than enough to stay at top 10,000.

Can we get bonus point in ranked for winning in consecutive. It's time consuming to climb the ladder

I suspect over the next few months until Homecoming it will be easier to climb up the ranking ladder as fewer players will be playing.

Wow nice! New season! New decks!
I can not wait to try Nilfgard Alchemy or Brouver with Cleaver!
I can try to get card advantage with wardancer, or if I play Brouver on blue coin I can have 80% winrate!
You guys did a great job!
:huh:.........oh wait a minute, you did nothing

Last edited:
Nothing changes....
Really....
There is nothing....
in this situation, really in danger.

should fix only the "create & spawn cards" exclusively for an arena.
Immediately.

Last edited:
i played a bit on 1May because not working so i got fast to rank 16 with negative winrate :confused: . i had one braindead halfelf in deck so i can pull aelerin and those cheeky slavedrivers allways get that halfelf, omg :mad:
i changed it with panther and now i cant pull aelerin with only hawkers :mad: and nobody was playing Henselt :confused:
no point in playing until balance patch is released.

end of the month-ish. and will continue to do so unless they change plans... pro ladder lasts two months at a time on pretty much the same schedule.

Top Bottom