Community Vote is now closed!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Community Vote is now closed!

EN_ArtContest_720x405-twitt.png
Community Vote is now closed – thank you everyone for participating!

Winners will be announced on Monday, April 30th – stay tuned!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what art work got most votes :) There were so many awesome candidates that it's impossible to start guessing which one might be the winner.

With so many great submissions, I wonder how many of them will be used by CDPR (eventually).

I'm afraid this community vote was biased as the majority are lazy scrolling down to the last pages to see all the arts before making decision. Let's keep the voting web and wait for the results to see.

pthieu1986;n10886711 said:
I'm afraid this community vote was biased as the majority are lazy scrolling down to the last pages to see all the arts before making decision.

As far as I know, the list is randomized each time to prevent exactly what you've described.

It can't be, I marked the pages that the pieces I wanted to vote for were on. They were on the same page everytime, across a few days and from different computers too. It would have been nice if it worked that way. But antway, it was definitely worth going closer to the end, a lot of great art (penitent, Alzur, the best Angouleme imo) were past the first half.

True, anytime i watched arts it was always same pages. I had time and pleasure to scroll to end and watch everything but i'm sure many players watched first few pages, givin already 5 votes and closin it or regrettin : oh damn this is great but i already spend my votes.
Imo next time such content should be not limited by no. of votes. Each imige you got options : I like it or don't. You can chose i like if arts is nice. If arts is not good you can disslike or just go over to next art. Some ppl will like 50% of arts, some will only chose the good ones in their opinion. Finally always will win arts most chosed by comunity

Top Bottom