x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

Until Monday, May 21st, 12 PM CEST (noon), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!
    Last edited by Dominika; 18-05-18, 11:58.

Take my kegs and do a PTR, premiums wont save gwent.

Comment

Hello,
      I opened 2 kegs and only the last card picks were premium, the other 4 were not
      Proof: https://gyazo.com/564aa4ff1100643e834f8213233842ae

Comment

that's what it's says all fifth not all five

Comment

Yay again premium week. CDPR stop :P

Comment

Originally posted by XtraSonic View Post
            I opened 2 kegs and only the last card picks were premium, the other 4 were not
            That's how it's suppose to be.

Originally posted by Dominika View Post
            all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

Comment

Premium kegs fine, but why no news about patch???

Comment

Thanks, I'll pass. When I feel like it I log in on both the PS4 and PC and get daily wins. I'll be saving kegs for Homecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Foxhounder View Post
                  Thanks, I'll pass. When I feel like it I log in on both the PS4 and PC and get daily wins. I'll be saving kegs for Homecoming.
                  You aware that all those premium cards you'll be able to mill at full price than?

Comment

Didn't expect one this soon. Thank you!

Comment

Another the way to say : "the balance patch will not come in may as we promised"

Comment

Originally posted by partci View Post

You aware that all those premium cards you'll be able to mill at full price than?
                        Not all. There was in Homecoming letter 'all cards' and then Rafal Jaki said on reddit 'all changed cards'. So you never know what you will get in the end.

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...kg&sh=11d7c9c6

Comment

Fantastic, i'm sitting on 40 + kegs since starting on PC

Comment

Originally posted by Nerys View Post

Not all. There was in Homecoming letter 'all cards' and then Rafal Jaki said on reddit 'all changed cards'. So you never know what you will get in the end.

Why am I not surprised... When it comes to CDProject, a witcher should really lift their cursed form of communication. Great games though, but you can't hide behind that forever.

Originally posted by SHALLAHJUSTICE View Post
                            Fantastic, i'm sitting on 40 + kegs since starting on PC
                            Opened up 43 just now, and got a grand total of one sole gold. And it wasn't even a premium. Just my luck... XD

That being said, it makes sense to lower the odds compared to the start of the beta. You gotta give even veteran players something to chase apart from cosmetics. It's their right given the beta status, but maybe they should communicate this. Or maybe they just can't be bothered with that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerys View Post

I see that Rafal also reaffirmed, later in that thread, that the Homecoming letter is correct, and that all cards will be millable for full value. So, I think everyone can calm down.
                              'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X