GWENT key availability and distribution

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
GWENT key availability and distribution

Dear gamers,

The Closed Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game started a little over two weeks ago. We know that many of you have been waiting a long time to play GWENT. However, the nature of Closed Beta is that access is limited at first, allowing us to make sure the game is a fun and stable experience. We've been steadily sending out more and more invitations to those of you who registered to participate. By the end of next week, everyone who signed up back in June should have received access and we’ll be sending out even more invitations as we go.

Thank you for your patience and the amazing support you’re giving us.

Love,
GWENT Team

I just got my key, thanks!

Have been looking forward to this ever since the KTS event :)

Cobra 6

So...
Since I just heard about Gwent in September, even if I promptly signed up for the Beta, I should give up on getting a key this year or any time soon? That's just sad...

Last edited:
zkenpachiz;n6926720 said:
So...
Since I just heard about Gwent in September, even if I promptly signed up for the Beta, I should give up on getting a key this year or any time soon? That's just sad...
Yes me too i've signed up in September i would like to know if i must give up!!

That's actually not a false statement, i register for the beta. The very first day of the announcement, and got my key the 25th, i'm impresse that CDPR decided to go that way with, keys.

Sooooo as I registered early July instead of June.
Can I expect one soon or is everyone after June given a key randomly ?
Should I build a shrine to RNJeesus ?

zkenpachiz;n6926720 said:
So...
I heard about beta test only 5 November 2016 =( thats really sad(

Last edited:
So I singed up june 16th when should i expect the beta key? is end of the week friday the 18th? or today sunday the 13th

Just wanna clear it out that, besides my signature saying I have a key now, it wasn't through a CDProjektRed e-mail. I am just lucky that someone gifted it to me.

Hey guys thanks for the message on this, I signed up back in June and have been looking forward to playing since. Was bummed I hadn't received a key as of yet but this is starting to get me excited again!

Thank you so much! But russian employees gave wrong translation and all applicants in June russian fans were waiting for keys last week.

Last edited:
I don't remember when I signed up for the beta, but I do know it was quite a while ago... needless to say I still want a beta key.

I signed up day 1 and have not received a key yet. Anyone else that signed up in june and are still missing their key?

Bendtner92;n7027390 said:
I signed up day 1 and have not received a key yet. Anyone else that signed up in june and are still missing their key?

Yes, i have not got key so far. I signed up in June.

I have the original email from when I signed up on July 24th. If I don't recieve a Beta key tomorrow should I contact support?

Top Bottom